Jets Cheer

awats

Has anyone heard from "Fireman Ed"? I know there wasn't much to cheer about last year, and I hate to admit it but the sound of the cheer was much better when he was doing the conducting. Last year the cheering was pathetic unless you were in the section, doing the cheering. The Jets cheer is best when the whole crowd is into it. Is Ed still fighting the FYPD for permanent disability?

J- E- T- S = Jets! Jets! Jets!

Good thread. I actually don't know the answer to your questions but would like to myself. Like Ed or not the stadium is better and louder with him there. So hopefully he is back this season.

He shouldn't blow off the preseason games though. After missing last year he needs a little warm up time.

I do hope he is back though.

I think he got hurt at work (workman's comp?) and couldn't be seen on TV on Sunday jumping up and down while being on the sideline Monday - Friday.

Some times football is just more important.

Duane would get drunk on Friday, call out of work sick on Saturday and meet Uncle Tony on Saturday night to leave for the tailgate.

Total disregard for what your boss thinks. That is football dedication.

Duane would get drunk on Friday, call out of work sick on Saturday and meet Uncle Tony on Saturday night to leave for the tailgate.

It's not about the boss, it's about insurance fraud. :lol:

Duane is a trooper though.

I never got the bad will towards Fireman Ed. personally from some Jet fans. I know nothing on his status though.

He has started cheers when the Jets are in the offensive huddle and coming to the los :eek:

He blew off my daughter in Foxboro, F him, he is dead to me.

Just make Fxxking noise when we are on defense, if the fans can

I somehow think that Duane could drive the RV with a BAC of .12 better than most people could with a BAC of .00 :D

I somehow think that Duane could drive the RV with a BAC of .12 better than most people could with a BAC of .00 :D

Duane drive the Kingsley? LOL!!!! That will never happen. You have a better chance of seeing JetNation.com Press Passes.

And suprisingly enough, The Jets attendance was higher then Miami's over the Past 10 years.

Why is it so easy to get Season tickets?

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/tickets/tickets_season.asp

Because South Florida is a transient community full of people from everywhere else but here. I, however, am a native.

I really don't mind though. I gave up my season tickets, now I can buy a ticket for $20.00 and just sneak into a better seat or the club level. Security pretty is lax there.

The 4-12 season last year didn't help either ;)

It is true. Of course, even as quiet as it was and empty at points, it was still a 100% more filled and 100% louder than any Dolphins game I have been to (7 of them).

I bet that 1-15 season last year is going to take down attendance to under 20K a game. :)

BZ

It is true. Of course, even as quiet as it was and empty at points, it was still a 100% more filled and 100% louder than any Dolphins game I have been to (7 of them).

I bet that 1-15 season last year is going to take down attendance to under 20K a game. :)

BZ

Not the last game of the year when beer sales were banned. Giants Stadium was empty.

Because South Florida is a transient community full of people from everywhere else but here. I, however, am a native.

I really don't mind though. I gave up my season tickets, now I can buy a ticket for $20.00 and just sneak into a better seat or the club level. Security pretty is lax there.

Must be nice to follow a team that can barely fill its stadium, that has to advertise season tickets all over South Florida like a new brand of soda pop and whose stadium empties early and often regardless of the score or weather.

BZ

Punished or punched? Either way, I wouldn't let some internet tough guy lay a hand on me. Internet tough guys are bad a$$. You must get into lots of chat room brawls :box:

I'd kill myself If I was a Dolphins fan, and I thought the Jets had it bad. Lol

I see Crashingjet is trying to get himself banned, knowing that he could not put up with the humiliation of having Joe Namath in his Sig after the Jets win 5+ games next year.

He's pathetic.

I would say this tho:

Chad Pennington > John Beck :rl:

Ask your wife.

I do... all the time. She gets mad but realized that pain is part of the plan for a Dolphins.

She, unlike you though, knows when her team sucks, says it sucks, and doesn't try to piss on the Jets because her team sucks.

Besides, her daughter (3) can do a mean Jets chant! :)

BZ

Archived