Halloween is becoming the new Christmas.

Alk

So I got home from work yesterday and grab the mail out of the mailbox. I start sorting through it and what should I find? A freakin' Halloween catalog full of costumes. Now September I could see but freakin' August? Kids will change their mind 35 times between now and then.

So I got home from work yesterday and grab the mail out of the mailbox. I start sorting through it and what should I find? A freakin' Halloween catalog full of costumes. Now September I could see but freakin' August? Kids will change their mind 35 times between now and then.

HOLY crap, only 2 1/2 months to go???? yikes .. i need to get going!! should i be a nurse, devil, angel, princess, pirate girl or a goth witch ??... LOL! :lol:

HOLY crap, only 2 1/2 months to go???? yikes .. i need to get going!! should i be a nurse, devil, angel, princess, pirate girl or a goth witch ??... LOL! :lol:

Remember that halloween party we went to about there years ago? Yah, I went as a tranny. You were a day tripper - or was that acid queen? I don't remember. But it was cool. I really liked that little pill you have me. The colors man! I haven't seen anything like it since that tote I voted for twice daily for weeks. :)

Remember that halloween party we went to about there years ago? Yah, I went as a tranny. You were a day tripper - or was that acid queen? I don't remember. But it was cool. I really liked that little pill you have me. The colors man! I haven't seen anything like it since that tote I voted for twice daily for weeks. :)

i think this was my costume for that party... and frankly it wasnt pretty when i started to go crazy when they ran out of my favorite candy. :P i think you were riding your horse, werent you? ;)

16515-main.jpg

Hallowen is the best holiday of the year, with Thanksgiving running a close 2nd. Christmas blows.

Couple of the local malls already have the seasonal Halloween stores open. I thought the same thing Alk... WTF?!!!!

I was thinking something like this... I just want those red boots to wear to work under my suits. How empowering would THAT be?!! Friggin Wonder Woman!!!

wwmb3.jpgpierresilber20091914008am7.gif

Kids shouldnt make big decisions like this. You need to make it for them.

Archived