Mexican Murderer put to sleep

anskyruben

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/06/AR2008080600007.html

Excuse me for not giving 2 squirts what the UN court thinks or says . This guy bragged to his fellow gangbanger friends that he had virgin blood on his underwear after raping and strangling these girls. I wish there was a way to kill him, the same way he killed those girls. Put a 12 inch knife up his ass , chop up his nuts and feed them to him. Maybe these "activists" can go chat with the families of the girls.

Very good post IMO. I couldn't have phrased it any better. He's in a lot hotter climate than Mexico right now I'll wager.

More details

The gang members ran and grabbed Elizabeth and pulled her down the incline, off of the tracks. Testimony showed that Jenny had gotten free and could have run away but returned to Elizabeth when she cried out for Jenny to help her.

For the next hour or so, these beautiful, innocent young girls were subjected to the most brutal gang rapes that most of the investigating officers had ever encountered. The confessions of the gang members that were used at trial indicated that there was never less than 2 men on each of the girls at any one time and that the girls were repeatedly raped orally, anally and vaginally for the entire hour. One of the gang members later said during the brag session that by the time he got to one of the girls, "she was loose and sloppy." One of the boys boasted of having 'virgin blood' on him.

...and here are there morons supporting them:

The decision by Texas Gov. Rick Perry ® not to halt the execution has been lambasted for the past two days by demonstrators in Nuevo Laredo, who have waved signs and lit candles on the Mexican side of a border crossing.

"The governor is a murderer," Adriana Contreras, an anti-death-penalty activist, said in a telephone interview from the border city. "This shows the world that they have no hearts in America."

Mexico formally abolished the death penalty in 2005, though it had not executed anyone for decades before that.

This week, Mexico's Senate urged President Felipe Calder?n to press U.S. officials to delay the execution. Calder?n did not respond to the Senate request.

Someone should drive down there and anally rape each one of them for an hour.

More details

...and here are there morons supporting them:

Someone should drive down there and anally rape each one of them for an hour.

Yup, I wonder if that would change their minds. I just don't understand these people at all.

As a human, it has to enrage you.

ABSOLUTELY !! That's why I just CAN'T understand these people protesting. They should put themselves in the victims place. Or have it happen to a sister. It's real easy to protest it until it comes close to home. These people IMO are clueless.

ABSOLUTELY !! That's why I just CAN'T understand these people protesting. They should put themselves in the victims place. Or have it happen to a sister. It's real easy to protest it until it comes close to home. These people IMO are clueless.

Thank you sir

Excuse me for not giving 2 squirts what the UN court thinks or says . This guy bragged to his fellow gangbanger friends that he had virgin blood on his underwear after raping and strangling these girls. I wish there was a way to kill him, the same way he killed those girls. Put a 12 inch knife up his ass , chop up his nuts and feed them to him. Maybe these "activists" can go chat with the families of the girls.

If this happened in California or New York, the guy would already be out on probation.

Archived