This FO is impressing the hel! out of me.

lancemehl

The revamping of the defense.

The new mismatch target for Chad, and now offering a 4th rounder for a hall of fame backup for Chad, Great moves!!!!! Now we don't have to suffer through Clemens if our starter goes down. In comes the best backup in the league, Mr. Favre. This organization is on a roll.

The Packers might have no choice but to bite. They certainly don't want Tampa or Minny to get the Legend.

Finally, Clemens is out of the picture, whew. Next year we draft QB 1st round!

Go Jets!!! and their monster D

The revamping of the defense.

The new mismatch target for Chad, and now offering a 4th rounder for a hall of fame backup for Chad, Great moves!!!!! Now we don't have to suffer through Clemens if our starter goes down. In comes the best backup in the league, Mr. Favre. This organization is on a roll.

The Packers might have no choice but to bite. They certainly don't want Tampa or Minny to get the Legend.

Finally, Clemens is out of the picture, whew. Next year we draft QB 1st round!

Go Jets!!! and their monster D

I agree. Brett will be a great backup for Brad Smith.

I agree. Brett will be a great backup for Brad Smith.

I wouldn't mind a Chad/Brett two headed monster a la Steve Spurrier. Bring in Favre on third and long! Shotty likes to be creative, let's not play around. With our defense we could do just about anything on the other side of the ball.

Favre was one of the best QB's in the league last year. A 4th rounder??? what a silly argument. Is it done yet?

Better to recognize and correct a mistake than live in denial.

Agreed. But in order for me to say that these guys were impressing the hell out of me, I would need the bar set a little higher.

I understand the premise here though.

So *if* Favre doesn't do it, was that a mistake also?

Of course. Then you move on to someone else.

My father always said "Do something. Anything. Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you are moving forward". ;)

Archived