Lets Talk Bout the home Opener

Jetman_67

Thanks to the Giants exposing the Chowds I think the Jets can beat those bastids. The defense is better and faster this season. If we can hit Cindy all day long, we can beat him. I dont want to read anyof the Chowds are so good in this thread. This is the jetfan feel good thread for the new season.

This game will be a must win for the Jets if they are going to compete for the title this year.

Murph, dont you dare start a Patsies suck thread. It just doesnt work.

And so it begins... :Nuts: Your getting the 39 yr old Brett Farve, not the 29 yr old.. Ok.. He is going to take time to develop.. You Espn can go orgasmic over this, but its not enough to overtake the Pats.. :box:

Now we gotta trade for the best available cameraman.

And so it begins... :Nuts: Your getting the 39 yr old Brett Farve, not the 29 yr old.. Ok.. He is going to take time to develop.. You Espn can go orgasmic over this, but its not enough to overtake the Pats.. :box:

SPIN DOCTORRRRRRRRR

BRETT THE JET WILL SLAUGHTER ALL OPPONENTS

hmmm, what is next john riggins , matt snell, oh wait joe klecko.. Look you upgraded the QB position, good, congrats, you realize that Chad is not the awnser, but your slowing kellen's progress.. Its a desperate moved, and Espn will continue to be orgasnmic over it.. Enjoy it, this is your super bowl, ,but will lead you to 8-8..

hmmm, what is next john riggins , matt snell, oh wait joe klecko.. Look you upgraded the QB position, good, congrats, you realize that Chad is not the awnser, but your slowing kellen's progress.. Its a desperate moved, and Espn will continue to be orgasnmic over it.. Enjoy it, this is your super bowl, ,but will lead you to 8-8..

DAMN CHOWDS!!!!!!! i still believe the world has no use for these Chowds. Disgusting creatures!!!!!

ya know i hear everyone saying "your getting the old brett not the young brett" . it' not like he's a WR and has lost a step, he's a freaking quarterback and he's still qot more zip on the ball than half the Qube's in the league.

enough with the jealousy and delusion. jets will rock out with their **** out this year

Unlike you I will actually be at the Meadowlands for the game. Just sayin'

Good times on Sept 14 -a jacked up crowd aginst the Pats with Favre. My voice will be shot on that Monday-probably my liver too!

Good times on Sept 14 -a jacked up crowd aginst the Pats with Favre. My voice will be shot on that Monday-probably my liver too!

I need to find reasonable tickets in the lowers.... Favre ruined that chance... bastard!

Archived