BRETT FAVRE A New York Jet

I LOVE EVERYONE ON THIS SITE AND WANT TO HAVE LITTLE BABY BRETT FAVRES WITH ALL OF YOU!!!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!

Holy **** I'm excited. I'll be at Brett Favre's first Preseason Jets game whether he plays vs the Skins on the 16th or the Giants on the 23rd. That is just too ****ing cool!!! I can't wait for 2pm either one of those Saturdays to start tailgating (5 hours before kickoff now only) and get ready for Brett!!!

Brett Favre has long been my favorite non-Jet throughout my life (I am 20 years old) and now he is a New York Jet, something I never dreamed could be possible. This is one of the best nights of my life. This is incredible.

For immediate release:

Jets acquire QB Brett Favre from Green Bay

August 7, 2008 -- The New York Jets have acquired QB Brett Favre from the Green Bay Packers. The announcement was made by Jets General Manager Mike Tannenbaum.

"I am looking forward to seeing Brett Favre in a New York Jets uniform,

Brett Favre has long been my favorite non-Jet throughout my life (I am 20 years old) and now he is a New York Jet, something I never dreamed could be possible. This is one of the best nights of my life. This is incredible.

Same here man, this is *****ing awesome.