The 1st annual HOT men contest

Brenjetsfan

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice name change there happy ;) not quite getting the attention you wanted with the other name ;) i guess the theory that women like mass murderers is not always the case :lol:

GG...girl are you nuts???

You really wanna get him started again? :shock:

GG...please follow the board rules. Tom has asked that his likeness not be used here. I need you to respect his wishes.

i am just a rable-rouser max...see what happens when you are on the outside looking in? you don't want to be here....:roll:....oy! i will do my best to try and behave.. Mr. Alpha P Omega :)

Women in bad need of........... :wink:

go ahead big guy... can't finish the sentence? ;):lol: funny how the guys feel the need to come on to this thread and comment yet on the HOT women threads.. we all leave you alone to your interests... me thinks some feel threatened by hard bodies. ;):lol:

go ahead big guy... can't finish the sentence? ;):lol: funny how the guys feel the need to come on to this thread and comment yet on the HOT women threads.. we all leave you alone to your interests... me thinks some feel threatened by hard bodies. ;):lol:

No, it is I do not want to get banned. :wink:

Don't you have students to teach Mrs. Robinson?

No, it is I do not want to get banned. :wink:

Don't you have students to teach Mrs. Robinson?

darn... i was hoping you would take the bait... our beloved webmaster has a twitchy trigger finger..;):lol:

study hall by the way ;)

No reason to be hostile :D

darn... i was hoping you would take the bait... our beloved webmaster has a twitchy trigger finger..;):lol:

study hall by the way ;)

That hurts GG. :cry: Trying to get me banned? :wink:

I was born in the

That hurts GG. :cry: Trying to get me banned? :wink:

I was born in the

hard time finishing the sentence? ;) Nah... i wouldn't want you banned...who would i have to pick on other then TX, Alk, Garb...hmmmm there are a few..:lol: no please stay...that better? :lol:

Nice pics of Brad Pitt, they really perked up my crappy, busy day..have any of Colin Farrell?? =P~

I need a secretary, a football-player type that is good with computers and can answer telephones and run a fax machine, any takers? lol.

I would love to help you out. But I am much too busy Webmastering. Webmastering is tiring work if I might add.

I would love to help you out. But I am much too busy Webmastering. Webmastering is tiring work if I might add.

We all know TS is the brains and brawn behind this operation.

Your Remmington Steele. The public face.

COUGH meow.

And Colin Farrell is a dirtbag. Never sleep with a man who needs a flea-bath. No offense Max.

And, thanks PFKISH. You were always my FAVORITE poster.

Hot guys thread, no Adrian Brody? Cmon.

The things he could do with that nose. Oh my.

Archived