Predictions for 2008 season

Iceman88

Here's next years schedule for the Jets, now that we actually have a QB I can honestly see us winning 11 games this season.

@ Miami - WIN

NE - Loss

@ San Diego - Loss

Arizona - Win

Cinncinnati - Win

@ Oakland - WIN

Kansas City - WIN

@ Buffalo - Loss

St. Louis - WIN

@ NE -LOSS

@ Tennessee - Loss

Denver - WIN

@ SF - WIN

Buffalo - WIN

@ Seattle - WIN

Miami - WIN

That seems pretty reasonable to me, post your predictions and discuss!

EDIT: Crap this got double posted, can a mod delete one of the threads?

@ Miami - WIN

NE - Win

@ San Diego - Loss

Arizona - Win

Cinncinnati - Win

@ Oakland - WIN

Kansas City - WIN

@ Buffalo - Loss

St. Louis - WIN

@ NE -LOSS

@ Tennessee - Win

Denver - Win

@ SF - WIN

Buffalo - WIN

@ Seattle - WIN

Miami - WIN

The ones is bold are the ones I'm almost 100% sure about, these are they teams we should and we have to beat. I could see a team like Denver(but cutler still sucks) or Seattle winning one against us, but these are very beatable teams. I say we split with Buffalo and NE and probably lose against SD, even though we have a very good **** against them.

I see us being an 8-9 win team at the very worst. I could easily see us winning 11-12 games, just by the schedule. We don't play a very many elite teams. And we play a lot of really ****ty teams.

I think we'll win 11-12 games and lose in the wildcard/divisional round.

We're gonna win the division... and make the superbowl.. my psychic powers aren't telling me much about the superbowl I'm getting interference from all the ****ty disney pop music they'll have at the half time show.

Brett Favre had the most pass plays of over 40 yards last year in the entire NFL.

He holds the record for most TD passes over 80 yards.

The WR's better get ready to run like hell!!

do you guys even have wide recivers?

you guys know you're crazy right...there is NO WAY the jets are beating the Patriots.

Patriots are the best team in the NFL

Deal with it.

Go Pats!

Best team my arse! I think Eli and the Giants front 7 will have a thing or 2 to say about that!

you guys know you're crazy right...there is NO WAY the jets are beating the Patriots.

Patriots are the best team in the NFL

Deal with it.

Go Pats!

Why hasnt he been banned yet?

do you guys even have wide recivers?

No, I dont think any team has recivers

You know, so much depends on injuries. As I am watching the Pat pre-season game - where, granted, maybe 6 starters actually played in the game, it became quite clear:

1) Brady goes down - Jets should win the divison easily. Buffalo may be a threat - but Favre should be better than whats-his-name ;) Now I think it will be a dog fight anyway - but no Brady, no fight. It's "ovah." And, with almost every starting o-line out of the game tonight - it's a good thing Brady was not playing. He would be dead right now. Sorry, Jets fans . :)

@ Miami - W

NE - L

@ San Diego - L

Arizona - W

Cinncinnati - W

@ Oakland - W

Kansas City - W

@ Buffalo - L

St. Louis - W

@ NE -L

@ Tennessee - W (Gholston is all over vince)

Denver - L

@ SF - W

Buffalo - W

@ Seattle - L

Miami - W

10-6

Here's how I see it:

@ Miami - WIN

NE - WIN

@ San Diego - Loss

Arizona - Win

Cinncinnati - Loss

@ Oakland - WIN

Kansas City - WIN

@ Buffalo - WIN

St. Louis - WIN

@ NE -Loss

@ Tennessee - WIN

Denver - Loss

@ SF - WIN

Buffalo - WIN

@ Seattle - Loss

Miami - WIN

Best team my arse! I think Eli and the Giants front 7 will have a thing or 2 to say about that!

If you're saying that because the giants won the superbowl, then I dont think that makes the giants the best team in the nfl...at best (for the giants) they are tied with the patriots, you know because the pats beat them last season as well...you know, ok, it sucks to lose the SB, but its the same game, the same time, and the same rules...plus we all know the giants "run" was a fluke.

I had us winning 11-13 unless Chad started, and obviously my prediction becomes even easier to make now that Clemens isn't my other choice. I figured Clemens would come on strong towards the end of the year. Ha, you all called me crazy, but now you're all jumping on the double digit win bandwagon.

@ Miami - WIN

NE - WIN

@ San Diego - Loss

Arizona - WIN

Cinncinnati - WIN

@ Oakland - WIN

Kansas City - WIN

@ Buffalo - WIN

St. Louis - WIN

@ NE - Loss

@ Tennessee - WIN

Denver - WIN

@ SF - WIN

Buffalo - WIN

@ Seattle - WIN

Miami - WIN

We'll win the first one with NE, but they will suffer from some temporary overconfidence & fall to the Chargers in San Diego the next game. Other than the 2nd NE game (I wouldn't pick anyone to sweep the Patriots after an 18-0* season), we won't lose again.

-Miami blows so badly they're pursuing Chad Pennington. Year one of the 4-3 to 3-4 conversion isn't going to be pretty either.

-Buffalo still has no QB & Hardy is still a year or so away from truly drawing defensive attention away from Lee Evans anyway. Lynch will get suspended for something before the year's up also.

-NE and SD are still tough teams

-Leinart will throw 3 picks in the Meadowlands wind

-Cincy just sucks. Favre may throw 6 TD's.

-Oakland is not a pro football team.

-KC is worse than Oakland.

-St.Louis still has no defense. Pace will be injured again & Stephen Jackson will be injured again after skipping camp & starting the season out of shape.

-Tennessee could barely muster a win against the crappy Jets last year.

-Denver has like 3 decent players on defense & their OL isn't what it used to be.

-SF has no QB and Mike Martz will get said no-QB killed holding the ball for the deep pass every other down.

-Seattle gave up 44 points to the 29th-ranked offense last year. Overrated.

14-2

@ Miami - WIN

NE - WIN

@ San Diego - Loss

Arizona - WIN

Cinncinnati - WIN

@ Oakland - WIN

Kansas City - WIN

@ Buffalo - WIN

St. Louis - WIN

@ NE - Loss

@ Tennessee - WIN

Denver - WIN

@ SF - WIN

Buffalo - WIN

@ Seattle - WIN

Miami - WIN

We'll win the first one with NE, but they will suffer from some temporary overconfidence & fall to the Chargers in San Diego the next game. Other than the 2nd NE game (I wouldn't pick anyone to sweep the Patriots after an 18-0* season), we won't lose again.

-Miami blows so badly they're pursuing Chad Pennington. Year one of the 4-3 to 3-4 conversion isn't going to be pretty either.

-Buffalo still has no QB & Limas Sweed is still a year or so away from truly drawing defensive attention away from Lee Evans anyway. Lynch will get suspended for something before the year's up also.

-St.Louis still has no defense. Pace will be injured again & Stephen Jackson will be injured again after skipping camp & starting the season out of shape.

-Denver has like 3 decent players on defense & their OL isn't what it used to be.

-SF has no QB and Mike Martz will get said no-QB killed holding the ball for the deep pass every other down.

14-2

This is what I was thinking when I looked at the schedule but didn't have the guts to post. LOL! I agree 100%.

@ Miami - WIN

NE - WIN

@ San Diego - Loss

Arizona - WIN

Cinncinnati - WIN

@ Oakland - WIN

Kansas City - WIN

@ Buffalo - WIN

St. Louis - WIN

@ NE - Loss

@ Tennessee - WIN

Denver - WIN

@ SF - WIN

Buffalo - WIN

@ Seattle - WIN

Miami - WIN

-Buffalo still has no QB & Hardy is still a year or so away from truly drawing defensive attention away from Lee Evans anyway. Lynch will get suspended for something before the year's up also.

14-2

SfZR_1vqEa0

@ Miami - Win

New England - Win

@ San Diego - Loss

Arizona - Win

Cinncinnati - Win

@ Oakland - Win

Kansas City - Win

@ Buffalo - Loss

St. Louis - WIN

@ New England -Loss

@ Tennessee - Win

Denver - Win

@ San Francisco - Win

Buffalo - Win

@ Seattle - Loss

Miami - Win

12-4. Whether it be as the 5th or 6th Wild Card or the AFC East Champs, time will tell. I believe it will be as a Wild Card. We'll see.

Archived