Manny

GimmeShelter

day-to-day...contusion on his face and chest...no big deal.

C'mon you big dummy, I need you to make it through this year, go on a few tears, and then get your a$$ traded for equal or better value!!!

How can you hate Manny Ramirez but suck off Curt Schilling? It makes no sense. Schilling is ten times the piece of sh*t that Manny has ever been.

you people see 100+ RBI and usually a .300+ average

I see $20 million per year that Theo could turn into a hitting/pitching goldmine!

Think about what Theo did by not signing Jose Contreras. How has Mueller, Millar, AND Big Papi worked out for you guys?

Manny, as impressive as his production is, has a Yankee-esque contract. Let the Empire deal with that sh*t...I want this piece of sh*t gone after the season.

BTW...Big Schill = 7/8 in save ops and the one blown save was two hits given up to A-hole and Garroid...the second best 3-4 combo in baseball.

Funny, you dont hear much about that anymore, do ya?

I'd love to see Schilling gone. What a creep that self-promoting pitch-man is. Notice how there is discontent wherever he is? Sure - successful - but discontentment and dislike follow him everywhere. Philly, 'Zona and now Boston.

Spin that, JBF.

So...we've heard from Garb and SJ and the consensus is that Curt Schilling is the devil even though his extremely ballsy postseason performance and stellar regular season exorcised an 86-year old curse and Manny Ramirez's "F you, I'm not playing 'cuz I'm special" attitude is JUST FINE!

Now, how about we hear from some Sox fans WITH testicles???

I am forming a hypothesis on Garb, not quite done observing this girl yet...but I think Im on the right track. Stay Tuned.

If they can find a way to get another RBI guy and get rid of Ramirez and his salary for prospects in the offseason, they will do it. But to do it now when it would've left Ortiz exposed and pissed off made no sense.

So...we've heard from Garb and SJ and the consensus is that Curt Schilling is the devil even though his extremely ballsy postseason performance and stellar regular season exorcised an 86-year old curse and Manny Ramirez's "F you, I'm not playing 'cuz I'm special" attitude is JUST FINE!

Now, how about we hear from some Sox fans WITH testicles???

I am forming a hypothesis on Garb, not quite done observing this girl yet...but I think Im on the right track. Stay Tuned.

Good God, JBF!! :lol:

Let me save you the time and energy and state the obvious:

I like to stir things up, enjoy a good challenge, am a contrarian for fun, am usually cynical, always stick up for the weak (unless it's Corky), I'm opinionated as heck, am loyal to a fault, think I'm smarter and funnier than I actually am, very intuitive, am more conservative than liberal (shocked?).....oh, and I enjoy a good margarita and like walks on the beach... :lol::lol:

BTW - yes, Schilling and his bloody sock performance. Amazing. I mean that. However, you forget that without Manny's superior performance the entire season Schill would never have been put in the Heros position in the first place.

Yes, this has become a game for me now. :lol:

Here's where your little game comes to a screeching halt! Forget your "Patriots are Boston's team" schtick because thats just ridiculous...

You seem adamant that some conspiracy exists concerning the Front Office and their desire to discredit the character of their high-priced star players in an effort to curtail the amount of money they can pay them? Well, you havent exactly spelled out the theory...but you have (ad nauseum) spelled out the conspiracy.

So riddle me this:

1. How is it the fault of Larry Lucchino when Manny asks to be traded?

2. If a team were trying to move a star player for said reasons, why would they announce it ahead of time, thereby tipping their hand and giving the scent of desperation to other teams?

3. The Curt Schilling comparison is laughable. Manny is troublesome, MUCH more trouble than he is worth! Manny was put on irrevocable waivers in '03, and every single team turned him down...even the teams with lots of cash and limited offenses. How many times has Dirty Curty been put on waiers? If he ever was...how many teams do you think would pass him by?

I'm the ungrateful one? You must be out of your head! Serioulsy. I never liked Schill. At least I'm consistent. Yes, I'm grateful for what he did -that doesn't mean I have to like him. You know how that it, right? Smells just like YOUR feelings for Manny. So, it's okay for the you, but not me? :shock:

I have my asignment (your previous posts' questions) and I will give you my response soon enough. For now - I'm leaving my office and driving down those "blue" roads of Massachusetts.... :lol:

Sigh.....I'm just at a loss to understand your point in all this rage. Is it to show how true a Sox fan YOU are compared to a few others?

You don't like Manny. We get it.

You like Schilling. We get it.

Now turn the f-ing page and come up with some more anti-yankee rants as, let's face it, that is the only thing people want to hear from you. And it is pretty much the only thing you bring to the table. We get it, and truth be told we wouldn't want it any other way.

So riddle me this:

1. How is it the fault of Larry Lucchino when Manny asks to be traded?

2. If a team were trying to move a star player for said reasons, why would they announce it ahead of time, thereby tipping their hand and giving the scent of desperation to other teams?

3. The Curt Schilling comparison is laughable. Manny is troublesome, MUCH more trouble than he is worth! Manny was put on irrevocable waivers in '03, and every single team turned him down...even the teams with lots of cash and limited offenses. How many times has Dirty Curty been put on waiers? If he ever was...how many teams do you think would pass him by?

1)Manny, from media reports, has had his hissy fits in the past. A child having a temper tantrum. It happens every year. Manny being Manny, as they say. Lucchino - the idiot, goes onto WEEI- the Home of Red Sox broadcasts (and please don't tell me the morning guys do NOT kiss his arse to the point of nausea) and says yes, he did ask for a trade he always does. First, we don't know if this is actually true because Lucchino is an evil liar. Second, Lucchino is just mean-spirited and the only reason the sheep love him 'round here is because he coined the phrase "evil Empire." Three, he said so because he misjudged his power and fan sentiment. His words, he thought, would sway the sheep (people like you) and soften the blow when the Sox do eventually get rid of one of the most prolific hitters in the game. Softening the blow will keep the fans fawning at the FO and the miracle they have performed on the pig- otherwise known as Fenway "Pahk" - plus, keep selling all the RSN crap they shill every two seconds. This morning, Lucchino was told of a report by Gammons who stated that many of the Sox players think Lucchino hates them - not just Manny. V-tek was named. Is V-Tek as arse too? Oh, wait, your hero Gammons must be a Yanks fan? :roll:

2) They weren't going to move him this year. The FO would have looked like complete idiots. Cameron and Huff for Manny? Please - Theo 'aint that dumb. I hear that Lucchino wanted that deal done. His temper, hard-feelings, mean-spiritedness getting the best of him. The guy makes stuff personal. He's a jerk. Still, he wants Manny's rep tarnished - see response #1. Manny will be gone after this year and the Sox will be worse without him.

3) Please! The pitching talent in this league is so watered down! Of course folks would jump all over Schilling - ass-hole demanor and all! There is a serious drought of quality pitchers out there. As amazing as Manny is - you can get two good hitters for the price of one amazing one. Plus, his contract is so outdated. Current baseball economics make his contract a dinosaur. The Mets will make a run - or the Yanks - after the season. He will be elsewhere JBF. And, although you won't admit it, you will miss that sure-fire clean-up hitter eventually.

I'll have to look at the list of potential free agents at the end of the '06 season, but I guarantee I can think of several trades that will make everyone else forget about Manny.

And considering Manny is owed roughly $60 million over 3 years and that monster contract is dwindling down to nothing...I'd say even the cheapskates of baseball, the Oaklands, Minnesotas and Colorado's of the world are even takers.

I'll get a frontline starter, several AAA prospects, and a position player or two for Manny in the offseason...and resign Johnny Damon with the money saved.

Archived