IDIOTIC PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS

Borgoguy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please post any and all ridiculous philosophical questions and/or situations. I'll start:

Would you sledgehammer a poodle to death for world peace?

Gladly... I'd sledgehammer a few thousand poodles to death for a good cause like World Peace.

Second question, Health is more important than money... anyone who chooses differently is an assbag and should be sledgehammered for world peace.

Gladly... I'd sledgehammer a few thousand poodles to death for a good cause like World Peace.

Second question, Health is more important than money... anyone who chooses differently is an assbag and should be sledgehammered for world peace.

Would you give up perfect health in exchange for a year of having threesomes with your two fantasy women?

Would you give up perfect health in exchange for a year of having threesomes with your two fantasy women?

If I wanted a threesome with two hot chicks, I would have one.

Would you fill your butt with Pop Rocks and seltzer if it led to a Jet Super Bowl win?

I'd have gay sex with eric mangini and brett favre for a jets superbowl win.

Borogoguy, would you if your wife caught you in a threesome with ****tail waitresses? :D

LOL. It would be moot, my friend. The word gelding comes to mind and would be the least of my worries. But I am thinkin' about it, especially if the two ladies were Olivia Munn and Eva Longoria.

If you're a person with your head up your butt.... and you're chewing gum...is it stuck there 7 years?

Will a brain fart get it back out?

In a purely metaphysical sense: No, since time has no relative value or car insurance. In reality, however, time is on your side, much like Nationwide.

Archived