Does this look like a good price and good headphones?

Arsis

If your question isn't Brett Favre related, it won't be answered. :headbang:

I had a pair of Sennheiser headphones about 10-15 years ago, and all I remember is they were durable, comfortable, and had decent sound quality. So from a brand standpoint, Sennheisers are good in general.

If your question isn't Brett Favre related, it won't be answered. :headbang:

I had a pair of Sennheiser headphones about 10-15 years ago, and all I remember is they were durable, comfortable, and had decent sound quality. So from a brand standpoint, Sennheisers are good in general.

I don't really know much about headphones, I know bose are good, but they're expensive as ****. I'm just always listening to music so I thought I'd get a high quality pair of headphones.

I don't really know much about headphones, I know bose are good, but they're expensive as ****. I'm just always listening to music so I thought I'd get a high quality pair of headphones.

I got the Bose noise-cancelling headphones last Christmas. Not cheap, but worth it. Especially for me, I didn't pay for them!

I got the Bose noise-cancelling headphones last Christmas. Not cheap, but worth it. Especially for me, I didn't pay for them!

Yeah, I was looking at them, but they're anywhere from $250-$350... which while I can afford it.. I really can't be spending that much money on headphones. I'm basically looking for the next best thing for like $100ish.

Yeah, I was looking at them, but they're anywhere from $250-$350... which while I can afford it.. I really can't be spending that much money on headphones. I'm basically looking for the next best thing for like $100ish.

For $100, try to Bose in-ear phones. I use them at work, and they sound great.

Don't know anything about headphones, other than some are 'noise canceling' but 100$ for headphones is too much IMO. I still use the crappy iPod headphones LOL

I still do too, but mt little brother has some gaming headphones that he got for $70 that sound amazing. I was thinking if a gaming pair sounds that good, a good pair like this should sound even betterer.

I still do too, but mt little brother has some gaming headphones that he got for $70 that sound amazing. I was thinking if a gaming pair sounds that good, a good pair like this should sound even betterer.

turtle beach are the best

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826502007

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826502008

Arsis - can't go wrong with Sennheiser. The HD25's are my fave, and if you can find those somewhere for under $200, you've got yourself a steal. Easily the best headphones that Sennheiser make. The ones you found won't be bad for your purposes, I don't think.

If you're wanting to get these to walk on the street with, though, I'd get some in-ear headphones like previously described. (not Turtle Beach!!)

Archived