Pennington Swims With The Fish: MERGED

Fin Fan In Cali

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.

Hey CrashingJet, time for a new avatar.

Would love to hear the spin from you and other Fish fans who bashed Pennington in the past. Also, what is to come of Beck? I thought he was the saviour?

Fin Fan in Cali, what does the Dolphin fanbase think of this?

DAMN! Parcells is taking a powder this season to figure out what he has going forward for 2009. Kinda get to breathe easy this year. Parcells is looking past this season, the Jets are WIN NOW.

Wish the guy well, except 2 times this coming season. A great guy, just a bright but physically limited and injury-prone QB. Will always wonder what he would've been without the injuries, and if the Bradway/Edwards Error had made the OL more of a priority.

Now the best the Fins can look forward to is splitting with the Bills. I'll be stunned if either us or the Cheats lose a game to the Chad Pennington led Fins, Ronnie Brown and Ginn included.

I am looking forward to playing the Pennington Fins. They always sucked anyway, but now it'll be even easier to stop them. Time to put 10 in the box and show Chadwick why we cut him.

Wow.

Hey CrashingJet, time for a new avatar.

Would love to hear the spin from you and other Fish fans who bashed Pennington in the past. Also, what is to come of Beck? I thought he was the savior?

Fin Fan in Cali, what does the Dolphin fanbase think of this?

Brother you can call me John. Here what is going on the main board of ThePhins.

http://forums.thephins.com/showthread.php?t=13926

I think he is a better choice then McCown for us.

Now the best the Fins can look forward to is splitting with the Bills. I'll be stunned if either us or the Cheats lose a game to the Chad Pennington led Fins, Ronnie Brown and Ginn included.

I am looking forward to playing the Pennington Fins. They always sucked anyway, but now it'll be even easier to stop them. Time to put 10 in the box and show Chadwick why we cut him.

Bro I think you under estimate the smash mouth running game Miami will have this year. From all reports Ricky has come in motivated more then ever, and he is a rock. I can't wait to watch the game on Sunday on NFL Network.

Holy ****! I'm so tempted to call my bro-in-law about this... I'm sure he's waiting for the phone to ring. But I'll take the high road on this one. I love the guy, but he can trash talk like a 15 year old, I had to endure all the Favre remarks yesterday and all the Pennington jabs over the years.

My mom's boyfriend is a Phin fan too, he probably hasn't heard yet.

What a bizarre week, like the friggin Twilight Zone.

Bro I think you under estimate the smash mouth running game Miami will have this year. From all reports Ricky has come in motivated more then ever, and he is a rock. I can't wait to watch the game on Sunday on NFL Network.

No, I'm not underestimating it. Why do you think I want to stick 10 guys in the box? I'm way more afraid of your RBs than noodle arm.

No, I'm not underestimating it. Why do you think I want to stick 10 guys in the box? I'm way more afraid of your RBs than noodle arm.
Brother here is the way I think it will shake out. McCown gets released. Chad and John compete for the number one spot. It will be very close, but I think Beck will win. Chad is number 2 to get caught up with the offense, and Henne holds the clip board gaining valuable knowledge and adjusting to the speed of the NFL.

Hollywood will jump one of Chad's floaters and take it to the house, unless one of our other DB's beats him to it. So glad I won't have to cringe every time noodlearm uncorks one of his beachballs.

I have nothing against Chad as a person, but ever since the playoff game against Oakland in 2002 the writing was on the wall. He's no Velocity Boy.

Brother here is the way I think it will shake out. McCown gets released. Chad and John compete for the number one spot. It will be very close, but I think Beck will win. Chad is number 2 to get caught up with the offense, and Henne holds the clip board gaining valuable knowledge and adjusting to the speed of the NFL.

ESPN is reporting Chad will be the starter.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3526489

ESPN is reporting Chad will be the starter.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3526489

Too bad for you! We WANT Chad as your starter, for the same reasons many of us don't want him as OUR starter. It's kinda like how we tried to warn KC about Herm, but they wouldn't listen to us and thought we were jealous. The difference here is, well, we hate you guys. Fins-Jets is a rivalry that goes back a long time, we love beating you losers and then hearing you whine afterwards. I can't wait for Chad to start pointing the finger at the line or the OC. "The OC is calling these checkdowns! What am I supposed to do?" OC: "Chad has the power to audible whenever he wants, if he thinks it's a bad play he shouldn't have run it."

The NY media kept covering this stuff up because they loved Chad so much. I doubt your media will, since NY media is the worst in the nation. So this stuff will start coming to light.

Depending on dope fiend Ricky Williams for anything is one of the major reasons the Fins have sucked for a while.

so all you guys who said "Chad got screwed over" and "what a class act" and "it's not fair" and "he should have been the QB this year" anyone want to rescind those statements now as he heads down this way to play for our hated rival? Screw you Chad-we'll see you in a month...

:rl: :rl: :rl:

He's their problem now. Can't wait for Opening Day.

Favre vs Pennington.

how many times will we pick him off? Every single Jet knows the guy can't friggin throw the ball anymore...it'll be little dink and dunk crap to Ted Ginn Jr and Hagen...let them have him...1 and 7 last year guys 1 and 7

Jets up 20-10 in the 4th quarter, Dolphins driving looking like they might make it a game and then BAM! Chad throws a 10 yard curl to the sideline and Darrelle Revis jumps the route and takes it to the hizzieeeeeee!

Archived