Pennington Swims With The Fish: MERGED

Fin Fan In Cali

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think he'll be booed...

Get the 9-10 in the box defense ready! Crowd the box in week 1 baby.

Another in a week of firsts - me agreeing full on with you AEC. Get ready boys -dinnertime. 4 sacks? 5?

So Week 17, Dolphins @ Jets, if Chad is still heathly (and that is a HUGE if) what kind of reaction does he get? Boo'd? Cheered? I think cheered, especially if the team is on the verge of the playoffs (the fans would be a much better mood that way and would just feel sorry for Chad).

Classy move from a Classy guy

F-him

WTF ??? We RELEASED him. He figured, as I know you would if you were in his shoes, that his best place to start was in Dolfagland. I don't blame him at all. Why do you think Favre wanted to go to Minny?

DAMN! Parcells is taking a powder this season to figure out what he has going forward for 2009. Kinda get to breathe easy this year. Parcells is looking past this season, the Jets are WIN NOW.

Wish the guy well, except 2 times this coming season. A great guy, just a bright but physically limited and injury-prone QB. Will always wonder what he would've been without the injuries, and if the Bradway/Edwards Error had made the OL more of a priority.

Nice post and right on target Bugg.

Bro I think you under estimate the smash mouth running game Miami will have this year. From all reports Ricky has come in motivated more then ever, and he is a rock.

Theres no way he stays still for Chads hardcount. And that's one of the biggest weapons in Chaddy Boy's hand.

ecurb again is contemplating suicide or becoming a Dolphins fan. oh the drama!

or maybe he'll pull a Fred Jetstone....

what do you mean? He's already registered on the Phish site as eCarp.

Wow guys... wow

This is like the twilight zone... Chad vs Favre opening day and Chad isnt a JET... lol

Parcells must still like Pennington.

Wow guys... wow

This is like the twilight zone... Chad vs Favre opening day and Chad isnt a JET... lol

Parcells must still like Pennington.

And I would have bet big that Tuna wouldnt have promised Chad a starting role eC - but it's reported he did.

And I would have bet big that Tuna wouldnt have promised Chad a starting role eC - but it's reported he did.

I feel bad for Chad... he just went from a team that loaded up and has his favoprite WR to a 1-15 ****ty team... with no WR's... lol

Week 1 just got a little tougher... but I still dont see it being a problem... the fins still have no team...

Chad knows the JETS D already better than any other QB... thats the only big disadvantage... and he has been playing well against it all TC... but with a better O than MIami's

seee I told you ,Chad is a flamer, he like's teal and pink. this guy is right where he belongs in " I throw like a girl land" and the Dolfags will back him into a corner and he will rat out our playbook to bill ' I will strongarm penny" to findout thier plays and I will pay this lame QB To show me how to beat favre and the new New Yoork Jets. Bill I love you ,But you are a dirty bastidddd.

Week 1 just got a little tougher... but I still dont see it being a problem... the fins still have no team...

Chad knows the JETS D already better than any other QB... thats the only big disadvantage... and he has been playing well against it all TC... but with a better O than MIami's

He EC...Time to delete that social group...Or at least take it out of your signature.

seee I told you ,Chad is a flamer, he like's teal and pink. this guy is right where he belongs in " I throw like a girl land" and the Dolfags will back him into a corner and he will rat out our playbook to bill ' I will strongarm penny" to findout thier plays and I will pay this lame QB To show me how to beat favre and the new New Yoork Jets. Bill I love you ,But you are a dirty bastidddd.
Bro you need to take it easy, you are not in the playoffs just yet.

Archived