Pennington Swims With The Fish: MERGED

Fin Fan In Cali

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Week 1 just got a little tougher... but I still dont see it being a problem... the fins still have no team...

Chad knows the JETS D already better than any other QB... thats the only big disadvantage... and he has been playing well against it all TC... but with a better O than MIami's

Keep thinking we have no team, that will make 2008 that much more enjoyable.

Seriously... what have they added to improve?

LOL...How fast opinions change!:Nuts:

In all seriousness though, I still do not see the Dolphins being contenders. A lot of new players, none of them are that good.

The only three people you added that will have any sort of impact this season are Smiley, Long, and Pennington. Smiley and Long are 2 OL... Don't get me wrong, an OL is important, but you're starting recievers aren't exactly the cream of the crop and all you have really done on defense is lose your two biggest playmakers in Zach Thomas (Cowboys) and Jason Taylor (Redskins).

In all honesty, I don't see the Dolphins winning more then 6 games this season, no mater what. Seriously, who on their schedule can you say they are better then?

LOL...How fast opinions change!:Nuts:

In all seriousness though, I still do not see the Dolphins being contenders. A lot of new players, none of them are that good.

The only three people you added that will have any sort of impact this season are Smiley, Long, and Pennington. Smiley and Long are 2 OL... Don't get me wrong, an OL is important, but you're starting recievers aren't exactly the cream of the crop and all you have really done on defense is lose your two biggest playmakers in Zach Thomas (Cowboys) and Jason Taylor (Redskins).

In all honesty, I don't see the Dolphins winning more then 6 games this season, no mater what. Seriously, who on their schedule can you say they are better then?

Bro we will surprise some teams,and we will be in the game till the very end. We have better, younger players, and better coaching as well. I wish you the best this year brother.

Refresh my memory I am a Dolphin fan brother.

LOL...How fast opinions change! (To EC, LOL)

There you go...

Just bustin'. Seriously though: Please tell me you guys have put the sideline out into the play book. Please.
Bro, all I can say is the AFC East will be a lot closer and harder to play in the division then years past. I hope you can push the Patriots this year. I am very tired of them having a cake walk. Best of luck brother!

Archived