Live Updates From Training Camp On Sat 08/09

Maxman

JetNation.com will be at practice on Saturday 08/09. The practice starts at 1:30, we will be there and will provide live updates via our Twitter page. Now because of the nature of Twitter, the updates will be brief but we will let you know what they are doing.

Brett Favre has passed his physical and will be working out with the team. Later Saturday night we will have photos of Brett's first practice and a full camp report.

http://www.jetnation.com/?p=1438

Still at Hofstra until the season opens.

That stinks, otherwise I'd actually show up at camp to see Favvvvvre today!!! New camp is 10 minutes from my house!

Edit: New camp looks great... I drive by on Park Ave. once or twice a month to check it out... great facility!

4HCrew and pal Vinny are in attendance today. I was supposed to make the trip but have to work at 4:30 (I live 2+ hours from Hempstead without much traffic) and couldn't find anyone to cover. Oh well.

That stinks, otherwise I'd actually show up at camp to see Favvvvvre today!!! New camp is 10 minutes from my house!

Edit: New camp looks great... I drive by on Park Ave. once or twice a month to check it out... great facility!

Oh boy! too much info!

Slumber party at the Tabor's next year after downing beers at TC! :cheers:

I'm not being a punk on this...did he pass his conditioning? or just his phisical? I guess i'm curious if mangini has a guy run laps that needs to be nose deep in the playbook.

as per what I have heard on NFL network between last night and this morning he has passed them.

Archived