Are Jets games shown in Syracuse?

gangreenman

Just curious... I have a friend who will be in Syracuse this coming fall, and he wanted to know if he would be able to get Jets games out there.

I assume both Buffalo games will be shown, as well as the SUN game against SD obviously...

Anyone know about how many reg., daytime Jets games are shown in Syracuse?

Just curious... I have a friend who will be in Syracuse this coming fall, and he wanted to know if he would be able to get Jets games out there.

I assume both Buffalo games will be shown, as well as the SUN game against SD obviously...

Anyone know about how many reg., daytime Jets games are shown in Syracuse?

Usually it's those $%#&ing Bills games in Syracuse. Only Jets games would be late (4pm) games or Thursday/ Monday/Sunday night games. Of course the 2 Jets/Ills games he'll get to see.

Usually it's those $%#&ing Bills games in Syracuse. Only Jets games would be late (4pm) games or Thursday/ Monday/Sunday night games. Of course the 2 Jets/Ills games he'll get to see.

So lets say the Jets are on at 1 and the Bills are on at 4...

Would the Jets still be show then, or will it be the nationally televised game for that time?

So lets say the Jets are on at 1 and the Bills are on at 4...

Would the Jets still be show then, or will it be the nationally televised game for that time?

The nationally game. Just hope it's the Jets/ Pats. what ALWAYS fries my a** is that if the Bills are at home at 1 there will NOT be a 2nd game shown on CBS because , if I'm not mistaken, Syr. is in the Bills home turf. That REALLY pisses me off. I gotta pray the Jets are playing against an NFC team to have ANY chance of it being broadcast.

Archived