Manny a YANKEE????

JETSFAN5180

pudge best defensive catcher alltime, cano has quickest release in baseball makes plays alot cant, arod,jeter are both gold glovers, posada if he trains for first i think he could be good. I've seen him play it before he wasent bad but if he knows thats what hes going to play then he trains for it he will be alot better.

maybe one of the worst outfields but not team, reds take the worst.

Arod is excellent at third. Jeter is average at best as a SS. Cano has the tools to be an excellent fielder but he can be lazy. You are kidding yourself if you think a transition from catcher to first is automatic. Pudge is solid but not what he used to be. The guy has been in the league 16 years.

if manny takes a discount i wouldnt mind it

Manny is going to take a discount. NOBODY is giving him $20 mil a year.

Yankees could probably lock him up to a 3 year $50 million contract this off-season if they wanted to. Only other team that will probably make a serious bid is the Dodgers - I don't see them picking up the option, they'd have to extend him or go thru what the Red Sox went thru this year.

I could live with that lineup, but who are my pitchers......which is more important.

Yankees are buying Sabathia or Sheets this off-season. After Cashman dropped the ball with Santana last year he has to - Hank Steibrenner will mandate it.

We could sign BOTH Sabathia and Manny and still have a payroll less than $40 million what it is now.

Arod is excellent at third. Jeter is average at best as a SS. Cano has the tools to be an excellent fielder but he can be lazy. You are kidding yourself if you think a transition from catcher to first is automatic. Pudge is solid but not what he used to be. The guy has been in the league 16 years.

but posada at first is better then giambi already i think posada can do it. if not they can always put nady at first on play melky

Archived