Holy **** I Just Met Brett Favre!! I'm more than a Kaysar stalker!! merged [2x]

jetsrule128

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A fan is interested in his team and follows them with interest.

He does not dig through their garbage looking for a used toothbrush.

normal fans dont chase players in their cars eithers. Players have a personal life you should respect that.

I ran into Mike Nugent once in lobby of a hotel. He looked like he was in a rush or late for something. All I did was say hey Mike Go Jets thats it. I didnt follow him down for an autograph.

stop ****ing stalking me

How can you accuse him of stalking you? You don't even know what stalking really is since you do it yourself but you fail to acknowledge that you do it.

You remind me of this guy I used to work with.

This guy was a complete freak, just like you. He stalked people, just like you. Unlike you, they weren't celebrities. He somehow managed to get this one girl's cell phone number and would call her up and let her know he saw her car outside of one of her friend's houses, in the shop, etc. One day he got a new car and she didn't know he had gotten a new one. He was driving behind her one day and started flashing his lights, honking his horn, and swerving to get her attention. She was so freaked out because she didn't know who it was that she almost drove off the road. She got so fed up she quit, changed her phone number, and got a new car. She didn't want to get the cops after him since she felt sorry for him.

Your problem is that you think it's cute to stalk these celebrities, like they're something special. They're not. They're flesh and bone just like the rest of us. Stalking people, anyone not just celebrities, isn't cool or cute, or anything else. It's pitiful and pathetic, all at the same time.

Just. Like. You.

Im just trying to make you aware of what you are really doing. Im not going to list everything weird you do on here. That might be a 10 page thread. But think about it havent you notice you get the same response from others even on different message boards like the jets, mets, big brother, etc. whenever you make a new post?

This is my last reply to this post. Enjoy your life. Goodbye.

i had Yogi Berra and Don Zimmer in my personal car a few months ago driving back to are hotel but im not braggin about it. get your autographs and keep them to yourself some people get jealous very easy.. because i can sense a lil anamosity in this thread..lol :P

No jealousy on my part. I've just never been one to act in awe of a celebrity. They're human just like the rest of us, they just have cooler jobs :P

I met a former WWE wrestler a couple of years ago at a company picnic. He's pretty well known and he was there as a guest of one of the employees since he was dating this guy's sister. I never once asked for an autograph and a bunch of us just BS'd while we watched the softball game. My coworker's sister even said later that he loved hanging out with all of us because we just treated him like an ordinary guy.

The freak who created this thread would have been up his ass begging for him to sign things.

I can see getting autographs at an actual autograph signing, but I just don't like when people go up to celebrities and ask for autographs when they're out with their families having dinner, or driving home from work.

i had Yogi Berra and Don Zimmer in my personal car a few months ago driving back to are hotel but im not braggin about it. get your autographs and keep them to yourself some people get jealous very easy.. because i can sense a lil anamosity in this thread..lol :P

Im with KSJets on this one. I have no jealousy towards jr128. I just think what he does is childish and ridiculous.

I have met many famous athletes/coaches/personalities through work/school and other places. I never got their autographs because their name on a piece of paper means nothing to me. The conversations and talks meant more to me than an autograph. Those will live with me forever.

I know I've been lucky to meet these people, so maybe its different for people who havent been around celebrity.

I met a former WWE wrestler a couple of years ago at a company picnic. He's pretty well known and he was there as a guest of one of the employees since he was dating this guy's sister. I never once asked for an autograph and a bunch of us just BS'd while we watched the softball game. My coworker's sister even said later that he loved hanging out with all of us because we just treated him like an ordinary guy.

The freak who created this thread would have been up his ass begging for him to sign things.

come on this is brett favre

Who cares? You act like the guy walks on water. He puts his pants on the same way everyone else does.

Oh great, now you're probably going to try to sneak into the locker room to verify that he really does put his pants on like everyone else.

Freak.

Who cares? You act like the guy walks on water. He puts his pants on the same way everyone else does.

Oh great, now you're probably going to try to sneak into the locker room to verify that he really does put his pants on like everyone else.

Freak.

um i would never do that

it wasnt like i followed him for 20 minutes

he drove around the block and back into hofstra

Probably back to where there is security ;)

I have no problem with people wanting autographs. Just as long as it's done in a controlled environment where the autograph seekers aren't bothering the celebs during dinner, or chasing after them in their cars. There is a huge difference between being a fan and being an obsessive stalker.

Probably back to where there is security ;)

I have no problem with people wanting autographs. Just as long as it's done in a controlled environment where the autograph seekers aren't bothering the celebs during dinner, or chasing after them in their cars. There is a huge difference between being a fan and being an obsessive, stalker.

Yeah i totally agree with you on that. I just want this thread to die lol

Freak.

He's more interested in Brett taking his pants off than putting them on, just sayin'.

Geez the kid wanted an auto graph. i kind of think its pathetic that all of you are jumping him. he does it for attention and you all are giving it to him. good for you that you dont want an autograph, some people do. lets get on with our lives :cheers:

Its fun poking him with a stick. Plus it drives up post counts.

Post Whoring has its privileges.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived