Some pics from yesterday

Liar. He has a ring, not ringS.

And he only got that ring because the Pats weren't prepared for the Super Bowl as their Head Coach was on the phone with the Jets all week lining up his next job.

Can you tell that I'm still bitter over Super Bowl XXXI?

And he only got that ring because the Pats weren't prepared for the Super Bowl as their Head Coach was on the phone with the Jets all week lining up his next job.

Id be more bitter about last years NYGIANTS massacre over the Pats.The DEMISE will continue.

Yeah, yeah and you guys got rings by cheating.

Id be more bitter about last years NYGIANTS massacre over the Pats.The DEMISE will continue.

I went to Super Bowl XXXI so the loss hurts a lot more than last year. Since when did a 17-14 score turn into a massacre?

Yeah, and it was over a decade ago that he was able to do it.

On a side note, I'm having trouble mustering up any sympathy for you and your bitterness over Superbowl XXXI.

The score did not reflect the immense beating(massacre) the Patriots took offensively,defensively and on special teams.

If it makes you feel better to use words like "beating" and "massacre" then have at it. The better team won on the day as the Giants made the plays. Its that simple.