FAJNJBFYEP

TomShane

Yep.

The AL MVP is a bust, that's for sure #-o

Of course he is doing well, statistically, thats the beauty of A-rod. He is a $25 million anchor on the Yankees. I saw all of this coming in the spring training preview I wrote for JN as per request of TomShane. I knew A-rod would be off the chains this year...and the rest of the team would sh*t the bed! Which they have. His mere presence makes other players suck royally! Inexplicable, but true, and it happens everywhere A-rod goes.

Thats why he is a bust...in fact, he is the biggest bust on 80's list! WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!

The Yankees could have overcome the rest of those busts like Giamboo, Mussina, Contreras, Johnson, Pavano, Wright, etc...but they CANNOT overcome having A-rod on the team.

Mercifully for Yankee Haters, A-rod was the straw that broke the camel's back...they wont win with him anywhere near the team, PERIOD! Thankfully, they couldnt move him if they wanted to...so they're stuck with him for the next five years. I fear that after his ridiculous contract expires, they'll let him go elsewhere and begin the uphill struggle to become good again. I gotta have A-rod end his career as a Yankee!!!

Yankee free agent busts, past 3 seasons:

Randy Johnson

Alex Rodriguez

Gary Sheffield

Jason Giambi

Kevin Brown

Mike Mussina

Jeff Weaver

Tom Gordon

Al Leiter

Tino Martinez

Kenny Lofton

Felix Heredia

Jose Contreras

Carl Pavano

Robin Ventura

Javier Vazquez

Felix Rodriguez

El Duque

Jaret Wright

Jesse Orosco

Rondell White

Steve Karsay

Paul Quantrill

Esteban Loiaza

You got brass balls suggesting any team other than the Yankees has a problem making poor signings. :shock:

How exactly are Alex Rodriguez, Gary Sheffield, Mike Mussina, Jason Giambi, Mike Mussina, Orlando Hernandez, Tom Gordon, Jaret Wright, and Carl Pavano busts? Most of the players that you listed are just stopgaps that we needed to fill a role. We weren't giving Robin Venture and Rondell White top dollar, we just needed players at those positions. I'm not exactly sure how you come up with A-Rod and Sheffield are busts. That just makes no sense at all. And I'm talking about major signings. Not scrub signings. I'm talkin about Mo Vaughn, Roberto Alomar, Roger Cedeno, Kaz Matsui, Tom Glavine, and trading Kazmir for Zambrano. And if we're going to call people who haven't even played a full year busts, then Carlos Beltran is certainly one too.

Yep.

The AL MVP is a bust, that's for sure #-o

Yeah that definitely makes a lot of sense. He's only in the top 5 in 8 categories in the AL. Obviously he's a bust. Oh and Gary Sheffield and Mike Mussina too. Those guys have really brought us down. :roll: I'm surprised he didn't throw Hideki Matsui on the list for the hell of it?

And I wonder if JF80 would feel the same if the Mets GM's were actually competent and were able to sign A-Rod and/or Vlad Guerrero, and maybe not trade a top pitching prospect for a guy who can't throw strikes.

I already spelled out how A-hole is a bust. Plus, none of the "dyansty" Yankees woulda struck out against Mike Timlin in game 5! Then again, Mike Timlin is a pitching god...maybe they would have!

Sheffield: in ALCS games 4,5,6,7, he hit 1-17. george didnt sign Garroid to do anything but deliver a championship...how's that working out for ya?

Flash Gordon: Tom G finally figuredout how to help Boston win in the postseason; BY PITCHING AGAINST THEM!!! Not only was he (a Yankee no-no) abyssmal against the Red Sox in the postseason last year (bust status right there) he proceeded to talk sh*t (another NYY no-no) and deliver message board material by saying "we're winners and that team always finds a way to lose." Double bust!!!

well I can say, mbn007, is that if you dont like my Baseball Forum...go back to that snooze-fest, waste of $55 at JI.com.

What you wont find here is a forum comprised of (99% anyway) Yankee fan homerish cheerleader douchebags who increase their posts totals by typing "1918" and clicking "submit" 200 times per day.

The people on this board actually look at baseball without a pinstriped blindfold on. Nor do we ban posters for talking about other teams, saying hurtful things about the Yankees, or making fun of Bob's big gay mustache.

If you came here to discuss baseball with real men and women (like Garb, GGG, Verde, GJ& Ham) you better bring your A game instead of resting on laurels like you have been doing for years at JI.

well I can say, mbn007, is that if you dont like my Baseball Forum...go back to that snooze-fest, waste of $55 at JI.com.

What you wont find here is a forum comprised of (99% anyway) Yankee fan homerish cheerleader douchebags who increase their posts totals by typing "1918" and clicking "submit" 200 times per day.

The people on this board actually look at baseball without a pinstriped blindfold on. Nor do we ban posters for talking about other teams, saying hurtful things about the Yankees, or making fun of Bob's big gay mustache.

If you came here to discuss baseball with real men and women (like Garb, GGG, Verde, GJ& Ham) you better bring your A game instead of resting on laurels like you have been doing for years at JI.

When it comes to you, I don't need to bring ANY game. I can send my cat out and beat you, but then it wouldn't be a fair fight. Pretty smart cat there.

Seriously, I like nothing better to talk Baseball. I'll bet that there are few who follow the Minors like I do, although I will admit I spend most of my time dealing with Yankees Minor League prospects.

And there are few who relish some solid "Hot Stove" stuff during the Winter months like I do. It's the mindless banter from senseless individuals who add nothing to the converstaion that I can't stomach.

You know, like the majority of your posts. Many of them seem to be the SoSH type. (heh heh!) :wink:

• 4 weeks later...
OK, just in case, I don't want to be caught off-guard. In the event that the Yanks get knocked out of the playoffs, I would like to host the

First Annual JetNation/JetsBosoxFan Yankee Elimination Party

What I'd like to determine here is a) how many people would like to come and B) where would be convenient for everyone. I was thinking we hhok up at a bar in Hoboken, since that seems pretty central. So, sign up, and provide suggestions. Also, if you'd like to join the planning committee, give me a shout.

I think we actuallly may have

Re: FAJNBSTSEHFWPWACOT

THE FIRST ANNUAL JET NATION BLOW SUX TOM SHANE EATS HIS FARKING WORDS PARTY WITH A CHERRY ON TOP

Archived