****THE OFFICIAL MADDENOLIDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like this will be the updated cover...

medium_2755612598_e564d40be3_o.jpg

Sweet.

I would print one out, but the fact that he's playing for the Jets is already enough bad luck... Don't want to compound it, lol.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this year's game. I think the new gameplay options are going to be really cool.

I just drove my son and his buddies to Wal-Mart,GameStop and BestBuy all CLOSED.

SCREW MADDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rl::rl:

Dude, you're supposed to call the store and ask them before you do something like that. On BestBuy's website they have a list of midnight openings for Maddenoliday, none around here though...

:rl::rl:

Dude, you're supposed to call the store and ask them before you do something like that. On BestBuy's website they have a list of midnight openings for Maddenoliday, none around here though...

Tell that to 3 16 yr olds who wanted to ride their bikes if I didnt take them.Oh and I forgot to mention I need to be at work at 5am.

Tell them to call? I would have before I got in my car and drove them. Especially if I was in your situation.

Well the wife said she saw a TV commercial about Wal-Mart being open at midnight to sell Madden games.I chalk it up as one of those things we do for our kids.Someday we can laugh about it just not tonight.

Well the wife said she saw a TV commercial about Wal-Mart being open at midnight to sell Madden games.I chalk it up as one of those things we do for our kids.Someday we can laugh about it just not tonight.

Yeah, Im sure some wal mart stores are open, but obviously not all. If I ever do something like that (go somewhere past business hrs), I always call sometime the day of to confirm that they'll be open. And thats when I don't need to get to sleep right away. Its a 5 mins well spent IMO.

You gonna make your kid do something for you for making you drive all around for nothing? :)

I posted this on some other threads, but thought I'd post this on the ****OFFICIAL****thread as well.

Brett Favre WILL be in the game, but NOT on the Packers OR the Jets. An online roster upgrade will be available on the 12th that will put Favre on the Jets. Otherwise, Favre will be on the All Time Greats team. Users in Franchise mode will be able to move him to the FA list and sign him to any of the 32 teams.

--

Looks like Im going to be doing the latter.

I posted this on some other threads, but thought I'd post this on the ****OFFICIAL****thread as well.

Brett Favre WILL be in the game, but NOT on the Packers OR the Jets. An online roster upgrade will be available on the 12th that will put Favre on the Jets. Otherwise, Favre will be on the All Time Greats team. Users in Franchise mode will be able to move him to the FA list and sign him to any of the 32 teams.

--

Looks like Im going to be doing the latter.

but on the greats team his stats will be jacked higher wouldnt they?

Cool, the closest best buy for me is one of the ones open at midnight but its about 1 now. Would they still be open? And i didnt reserve it so it may be stupid to venture up there.

I wouldn't risk it if you didn't pre order

just got mine and boy the controls are ridiculous. I havent played madden on 360 before. Looks awesome though. The players look like the players which is impressive to say the least. I like the whole madden test thing. but damn im ways away from being all madden.

just got mine and boy the controls are ridiculous. I havent played madden on 360 before. Looks awesome though. The players look like the players which is impressive to say the least. I like the whole madden test thing. but damn im ways away from being all madden.

Yeah... I heard about that adapting to you thing. How is that?

I also heard they give you backtracker with feedback in some practice mode, where they replay what you did on a certain play, with analysis, then you get to try it again.

Pretty cool stuff.

the only downside to the adapting is that you can go down in skill level same way you can go up. Ive only played one game though. i did the backtrack, it really helps.

One thing, didnt get an update when i loaded the game so im trying to find out now when exactly it will be released...will post.

the only downside to the adapting is that you can go down in skill level same way you can go up. Ive only played one game though. i did the backtrack, it really helps.

One thing, didnt get an update when i loaded the game so im trying to find out now when exactly it will be released...will post.

EC said he already downloaded it...

Do you have XBox live?

Someone please explain these 2 things of how to get Favre on the Jets.

1. I have the 360, but do not have live hooked so how do I download it?

2. I would rather do it manually, so how I do put him in free agency mode?

You really should download the update there are 100's of changes.

You really should download the update there are 100's of changes.

Where do you get that update? Usually when you start a game up the update thing shows up but it didnt...And yeah there is a crap load that needs to change, i mean they still have jason Taylor on the Phins....

oh and according to a "Retired" Dolphin fan who couldnt help but open his mouth last night as im getting the game, Brett Farve is going to ruin the Jets....

L O L

Archived