****THE OFFICIAL MADDENOLIDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

well see what i do is i move barton where gholston is and then i play with gholston at re but i play wiht him like a linebacker and i shirt the line over so im basically playing a 3-4 but ghloston blitz everytime. when i paly 3-4 i use rhodes and that leaves a huge gap.

As for thomas jone she sucks in the game to slow i use lleon more also jones got hurt.

use leon and do i form twins and do the pitch play that goes away from receivers its a good run.

You know, I tried switching to a 4-3 base scheme, and the game wouldn't let me... There still is no 4-3 set in the game. Why is this, and how do I change it?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea i love the jets defense i actually got a few picks with eric smith but the main guy is revis he is amazing.

Absolutely...And I traded away Poteat and a 6th rder for a 78 overall, 22 yr old CB. Hopefully I can develop KC in Training drills enough the 1st season to make him a capable starter should Favre retire after the 1st season. I'm almost definitely going to be selecting a QB round 1 in my first draft though.

Absolutely...And I traded away Poteat and a 6th rder for a 78 overall, 22 yr old CB. Hopefully I can develop KC in Training drills enough the 1st season to make him a capable starter should Favre retire after the 1st season. I'm almost definitely going to be selecting a QB round 1 in my first draft though.

whos the 78 overaller? and i start lowery miller at 3rd. did you pick up ratliff he is in free agency 74 overall not bad im going to make him my starter when farve leaves.

whos the 78 overaller? and i start lowery miller at 3rd. did you pick up ratliff he is in free agency 74 overall not bad im going to make him my starter when farve leaves.

McBride, from the Bears.

As for Ratliff, No..I haven't picked him up as of yet...

Kellens a 77 though, but I'll certainly look into signing Ratliff.

BTW...How the hell is Ratliff a 74 and Chansi Stuckey only a 69? Makes ZERO sense to me, LOL.

I have an xbox 360 and just signed on to xbox live to get the roster patch in order to get favre on the jets. Where is the patch I cannot find it please help!

just go to rosters-alltimeteam-dropfavre to free agency- drop pennington-have jets pick favre up.

franchise mode. I love favre but i want to develop other qbs and have a more realistic franchise

well im pretty sure you cant change his age, so i cant help you.

whether hes 38 on the game or 25 he plays the same way. remember its a video game its not like hes gonan do worse at 38 on a game.

franchise mode. I love favre but i want to develop other qbs and have a more realistic franchise

In that case you'll either have to get the upgrade, or sign Favre to a two year deal, and when his contract expires, try putting him back on the all time roster and see if that works.

To get the roster updates with Favre on the Jets and tons of other changes you must be connected to XBOX Live and then go to Quick Play, Ranked or Unranked match the roster updates will download automatically and then you can just quit the match. If no Xbox Live then you must do it manually from releasing Favre from NFL greats roster and then sign him up through the free agents pool.

Got the game last night. Started a franchise and didn't have Favre. Searched the web and found nothing. Told my son to check this thread.

We found this post and then it worked.

My son said to you, you need to tell that guy THANK YOU!

So, thanks! This post helped us out a lot. :)

are the NFL greats roster on t he regular basic madden that you buy in the store? I want Farve on the jets

scroll up a few posts. all you have to do is connect to xbox live and click quick match or whatever. it makes you download the roster update. boo ya favre on the jets

Got the game last night. Started a franchise and didn't have Favre. Searched the web and found nothing. Told my son to check this thread.

We found this post and then it worked.

My son said to you, you need to tell that guy THANK YOU!

So, thanks! This post helped us out a lot. :)

No problem. :)

Started franchise mode...My god ive had some tough ass games. Lost 23-20 to the Phins in OT, After leading the Pats 14-0 Brady came back on me to edge it out 24-21, Finally got a win against the Chargers 20-14 in OT, and just flattened the Cardinals 31-14. Up next are the Bungles in Week 6...

Started franchise mode...My god ive had some tough ass games. Lost 23-20 to the Phins in OT, After leading the Pats 14-0 Brady came back on me to edge it out 24-21, Finally got a win against the Chargers 20-14 in OT, and just flattened the Cardinals 31-14. Up next are the Bungles in Week 6...

I lost to the phins 23-20 in ot beat the pats 42-38 and was playing the chargers when the ****ing disc froze on me.

Thanks, thats a lot.

WOuld you guys recomend the Playstation or the Xbox?

I still only have PLaystation 2.

:bag:

xbox360, but you should wait for a new station to comeout. Odds are a new version will be coming out in the near future as the 360 and PS3 have been out for a while.

Archived