Madden 2009

Favorite_Toon

All I have to say is this... AWESOME!! I been playing it since friday... got it early... and the graphics are totally redone..no more lazy EA roster updates and new features nobody uses.. its awesome...

Btw..They finally make the jets usable... Favre slinging passed all over the field is awesome... laser passes to Keller... which they made prettty damn good...and number 1 on the jets depth chart over baker... I suggest one thing.. go into the depthe chart and sub thomas jones for leon washington and you will see what you get...

they make jones terrible in this game..

All I have to say is this... AWESOME!! I been playing it since friday... got it early... and the graphics are totally redone..no more lazy EA roster updates and new features nobody uses.. its awesome...

Btw..They finally make the jets usable... Favre slinging passed all over the field is awesome... laser passes to Keller... which they made prettty damn good...and number 1 on the jets depth chart over baker... I suggest one thing.. go into the depthe chart and sub thomas jones for leon washington and you will see what you get...

they make jones terrible in this game..

Jones isnt terrible in the game.

hes not just just it sucks bc he only has 88 speed so its hard to run with him. I run with leon

Those guys are the most fun. I used to love running with Antowain Smith. Sure you're not going to bust a 50 yd. run but there are going to be alot of LBs hurting when you're done. :lol:

Those guys are the most fun. I used to love running with Antowain Smith. Sure you're not going to bust a 50 yd. run but there are going to be alot of LBs hurting when you're done. :lol:

LOL.. I agree.

I've actually started employing the strategy of using Leon in 2 min. sitations and in the 4th quarter.

In other words, when the defense is tire, I bring in my wheels to make somethig happen. Its worked like a charm so far!

• 1 month later...

Why can't EA leave anything well enough alone? I start setting up my franchise and got to set all of my subs because I like to work my younger players in here and there on certain packages and what do you know? NO SUBS!! COME ON EA!! I realize that you can do certain sub packages in the game but that is an enormouse pain in the a$$. :cussing:

• 2 weeks later...
You need online to get updated rosters.

Heh. Not for Favre. I figuered it out. Just went to the Legends and released him and signed him to the Jets. I manually made important moves, except Jason Taylor whom I forgot to take off Miami but its Miami so who cares. :)

So far: 2-0

W @ Miami 19-13 in OT - 20 yard run by Thomas Jones

W vs NE 17-10 - 2 INT's by Kerry Rhodes

Archived