Words and/or Phrases Incorrectly Used

The Gun Of Bavaria

This one is annoying as heck to me:

"I could care less" - hey, stoopid, that means you COULD care less.....it's "I could not care less" - emphasising how much you just don't care - so much so, it is impossible to care less....got it???!!!!!!

This is one is annoying as heck to me:

"I could care less" - hey, stoopid, that means you COULD care less.....it's "I could not care less" - emphasising how much you just don't care - so much so, it is impossible to care less....got it???!!!!!!

That is a pet peeve of mine also. However, it should be pointed out that the word spelled correctly, is "stupid".

Two other common errors of many posters are:

1. using the word "then", when the correct word should be "than" and vice verse.

2. using the word "your" when the contraction for "you are (you're) would be correct.

That is a pet peeve of mine also. However, it should be pointed out that the word spelled correctly, is "stupid".

1. using the word "then", when the correct word should be "than" and vice verse.

2. using the word "your" when the contraction for "you are (you're) would be correct.

This one is annoying as heck to me:

I hate it when people say "real talk."

I don't hate when they say it, I just hate the people.

How about rediculous? Is that some kind of separate meaning from ridiculous or did people just forget how to spell it? I can see "It's getting to be re-god-damn-diculous!" but other than that isn't it always spelled with an "i"?

Archived