Cimini Thurs TC report

flgreen

August 14, 2008

Favre back in action

Brett Favre may have been feeling his age on Wednesday, but he was back out there on Thursday with the other young guns. The Jets limited their practice to the red-zone, so he was not hauling off and throwing dramatically long passes. He threw about a dozen short passes in 11-on-11 drills. The longest he attempted, about 20 yards intended for Jericho Cotchery, was picked off by safety Kerry Rhodes.

I'm not just talking about now in TC, I'm going back to the end of last season too.

he'll not likely be injury free anymore. no doubt he's going to have to play through this type of **** in the regular season. the bright side is the injury is not serious, it's not a nagging lingering injury from last year.

First off FlGreen I appreciate you doing all this work for the boards (plural) I know it can be a pain in the ass...

secondly-something I never considered that maybe having a guy at QB who can sling it long (UNlike Chad) will actually make the defense better against teams like New England and Buffalo who aren't afraid to uncork the bomb

Third...hey 124 NUGEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived