Could use some advice on how to get to the stadium...

Hi guys,

We're coming in from Canada to see the Jets/Pats game in Sept. We've got tickets but no parking pass.

Can anyone tell us the best way to get to the stadium without parking there? Is there a bus or a subway that will get us there? We've got lots of time, so that's not an issue.

Spending Saturday night in a relatively safe part of Newark.

Please let me know.

Thanks guys...

Hi guys,

We're coming in from Canada to see the Jets/Pats game in Sept. We've got tickets but no parking pass.

Can anyone tell us the best way to get to the stadium without parking there? Is there a bus or a subway that will get us there? We've got lots of time, so that's not an issue.

Please let me know.

Thanks guys...

there are 2 hotels behind the stadium on Patterson Plank Rd..they have parking and buses to the stadium from there..not sure what it costs to use them but that is a viable option

or you can grab a bus from the Port Authority

A safe part of Newark? Unless you are sleeping on the plane I am not sure I agree with that statement.

If you are staying in Newark -- someone here can chime in with the connection info, how to get there. Right now it isn't a real treat. Once the new stadium is up and running hopefully it will be much better.

Hi guys,

Please let me know.

Thanks guys...

hmm, as someone who works in Newark, i would say outside of the airport terminals of newark airport there really is no such thing as a safe part of newark. Newark is like the north american continent's Darfur, lol.

I would think about just staying in a hotel next to the stadium which would make it much easier getting to and from the game, it ain't like you are going to be enjoying the surroundings of your current hotel anyway.

I heard that they will be running buses from Secaucus Junction Rail Hub (it is between Newark Penn Station and New York Penn Station, pretty close to the stadium. You should call New Jersey Transit and find out for sure

Archived