Kevin Eakin

jetsrule128

I hope not, he's a Fordham Grad, and I dare hope not that a Fordham education would put him on that crappy show (Fordham College Rose Hill '07, Fordham Graduate School of Business '10)

no i was going to say he is in the af2 semi finals

tonight he is playing for a chance to go to arena cup 9

congrats to kevin eakin

going to arena cup 9

Kevin Eakin completed 18-of-27 passes for three TDs and 250 yards with two interceptions.

Have you noticed that nobody else seems to care when you provide us with information like this? Or that when you make polls about Arena league players, nobody (seriously) votes?

Try to post things that contribute something to the board, rather than just generating noise. Then you might not get so much crap from people all the time.

Have you noticed that nobody else seems to care when you provide us with information like this? Or that when you make polls about Arena league players, nobody (seriously) votes?

Try to post things that contribute something to the board, rather than just generating noise. Then you might not get so much crap from people all the time.

I bet a lot of the guests dont mind reading about indoor football. Over 200 people looked at this thread.

He really should keep it all in one thread though. Thats what we did with college hockey. We have one thread for it so the 4 of us who like hockey east dont bother everyone else.

Im done bashing him. If we start to ignore him, it will go away.

I bet a lot of the guests dont mind reading about indoor football. Over 200 people looked at this thread.

He really should keep it all in one thread though. Thats what we did with college hockey. We have one thread for it so the 4 of us who like hockey east dont bother everyone else.

Im done bashing him. If we start to ignore him, it will go away.

obviously I was using drugs or someone hacked into my account. I would never say such things. Bashing 128 is what I look forward to...

Ok, this is getting ridiculous.

Mods, can't you create another forum and call it something like "jetsrule128's worthless threads about players no one gives two ****s about".

Maybe something a little more catchy, I'll leave that up to you.

Then you can ban everyone else from this new forum and just let him post there :)

yeah it sucks that eakin got hurt on the first drive of the game

tie game with 1 minute left

I know right, just unbelievable that this could happen the poor soul.

What a game though. Just great.

Arena Cup > Superbowl

Arena Leagues > NFL

Kevin Eakin > Brett Favre

People just need to accept the truth for what it is.

Vipers shock Spokane to claim 2008 ArenaCup Championship, 56-55

The Tennessee Valley Vipers defeated the Spokane Shock, 56-55, in overtime to claim the 2008 ArenaCup Championship in front of a record-crowd of 10,662 at Spokane Arena in Spokane Wash. This is the Vipers first-ever ArenaCup title in eight af2 seasons.

Leading the Vipers (14-6) to the shocking victory was QB Tony Colston, who was pressed into duty for normal starter Kevin Eakin. Eakin injured his ankle on a 5-yard TD pass to WR Alonzo Nix on the very first drive of the game. Colston, who threw only four passes in two appearances during the regular season, threw seven touchdown passes on the night without an interception to earn Schutt Offensive Player of the Game honors. He finished with 20 completions on 30 attempts for 288 yards.

After an intense four quarters of play that ended in a 48-48 tie, the Shock got the ball first and took a 55-48 lead on a Kelvin Dickens

Archived