Mrs.TaborJet ....

Smizzy

So....I was thinking it would probably be a good idea for you to leave Tabor so we can finally run off together once and for all.

I was thinking maybe a log cabin somewhere quiet....or maybe the beach....but I'd be willing to listen to any suggestions you might have.

Why settle for extra ordinary when you can have extraordinary? I love you Mrs.T...I want the world to know it.

Sorry Tabor.

That's not cool...why would you post Thor99's picture when I'm talking about Tabor?

That's ****ed up. Luckily, I know she'd rather be with me than an ex-convict covered in tats.

Plus, I make her laugh. Not just when I take my pants off.

Should I be flattered :deshade: or scared :shutit:?!!!

Then I see this is all a cover for Smizzy and Thor's relationship... what a letdown!

Well guys, I hope you'll at least invite me to the wedding. :imnotgay:

To use Betty White's line from the William Shatner roast when she was speaking about Sulu's wedding: Maybe you'll catch the ceremonial tossing of the c**k ring.

We've seen this before, Verde.

Whenever Smizzy & Thor have one of their lover's quarrels, Smizzy threatens to go straight. Just look at them! I think they do this on purpose just for the make-up sex.

Let's just swap. We both know you have a stronger physical attraction to Thor anyway.

Archived