Jason Taylor meet Alan Faneca

=====================================================================

That's got to be about the first time I seen a guard play like that net to DBrick since Kendal.

There was a guard next to him last year? :lol:

That block tells a HELL of alot more about the jets as a team as Faneca as a player than the outcome out of the game does genius.

Oh I get it. So, as long as 1 player makes a decent block it doesn't matter what the final score was. Gotcha. I'll remember that for the regular season.

Oh I get it. So, as long as 1 player makes a decent block it doesn't matter what the final score was. Gotcha. I'll remember that for the regular season.

Are you stupid or something? Every jet starter was out of the game after thefirst quarter? Who cares if some guy who is gonna be flipping burgers in 2 weeks dropped the game winning TD. It's MEANINGLESS.

Are you stupid or something? Every jet starter was out of the game after thefirst quarter? Who cares if some guy who is gonna be flipping burgers in 2 weeks dropped the game winning TD. It's MEANINGLESS.

Do you care when your starting kicker who was drafted misses a game winning kick as time was running out? Yeah, I would too.

Don't change the subject troll. This is a thread about the faneca owning your butt boy Gayson the Ballerina.

No, you're changing the subject. You said all of the starters were sitting after the 1st quarter and you were wrong. Your starting kicker missed the game winning field goal at the end of the 4th quarter. Then you chastised me for commenting on a preseason game, when the whole thread was about 1 stupid block in a pre season game. Get your facts straight!

No, you're changing the subject. You said all of the starters were sitting after the 1st quarter and you were wrong. Your starting kicker missed the game winning field goal at the end of the 4th quarter. Then you chastised me for commenting on a preseason game, when the whole thread was about 1 stupid block in a pre season game. Get your facts straight!
Retard how was it a game winning field goal, when it would have tied the game up?

You can't even do simple math, perhaps you should worry about your team, you know the worst team in the entire league.

If you want to talk about the kicker post in the kicker thread and let them own you over there. This thread is about the block.

Isn't this thread about Faneca beating the snot out of Jason Taylor?

Archived