Tropical Storm Fay

LiLMiCKMANTLE

Good luck to you guys hope all turns out well.Over the last 5 years pretty much since 9/11 been supplying myself and my family with survival gear.Ive purchased things like a generator,gas powered pump,propane lanterns,cooking appliances just in case you never know. Storms or terrorism I want to be at least somewhat prepared.

Over the next few months depending on my financial situation,im going to purchase a few firearms.

This thing is coming and dumping a whole alot of rain on us and im still stuck at work. Why do supervisor always have to be so optimistic and say everything is fine just so we keep working. I wanna go home and make sure my house is ok not sit at work and do nothing

If the supervisor lets you go home it costs the company MONEY. And you know THAT'S not gonna happen. :)

Good luck to you guys hope all turns out well.Over the last 5 years pretty much since 9/11 been supplying myself and my family with survival gear.Ive purchased things like a generator,gas powered pump,propane lanterns,cooking appliances just in case you never know. Storms or terrorism I want to be at least somewhat prepared.

Over the next few months depending on my financial situation,im going to purchase a few firearms.

paranoid much?

Archived