The Seahawks

Jetman_67

I was at the Seahawks vs Bears on Saturday night. The main thing I was focusing on besides dis belief over the price increase of beer to $8.75, was the Hawks Starting units. The defense struggled against Rex big time. Im not sure why they were using some kid for FG's and had Olindo Mare doing kickoffs.

The starting offense was being run by Charlie Frye at QB with Matt being out with a bad back. So i cant say much about that.

As long as the Jets O is prepared to use timing for the snaps instead of Favre calling the signals at the line, they offense should shred the Hawks defense apart. When the Jets come to Seattle, they will have to have a quick lead. Otherwise we are going to have alot of false starts. The 21th man is LOUD. Louder than any dome. As long as they can take the crowd out early, the Jets should crush the Seahawks.

The Hawks will win the NFC West by default, but in reality they are an average team in a very bad division.

Book your flights now, cause the Jets will clinch the division in this game on 12/21

Well week 1 is a guaranteed win.

That game is going to be a lot tougher than you think.

And you still didn't answer the question. Obviously you think you're beating us and Buffalo twice (you will NOT go 4-0 in those games.) I'm guess you're predicting a split with the Pats, a sweep of the NFC West, 3-1 vs. the AFC West, and a loss vs. Tennessee or Cincinnati or some other slipup (or at least a slip up in your mind.)

12-4 would be a miracle for the JEts.

That game is going to be a lot tougher than you think.

Not really, you guys are in a whole right now. Your QB position got better but it's going to hurt in the long run.

On the other hand, you guys got better than last year. Can't really get any worse.

Not really, you guys are in a whole right now. Your QB position got better but it's going to hurt in the long run.

On the other hand, you guys got better than last year. Can't really get any worse.

It got hurt in the long run? How? Developing young players rather than throwing them to the wolves? That might be the worst logic I've ever seen.

Our run defense is worlds better, pass rush has improved with a deep rotation, the secondary is healthy again, our offensive line is upgraded, Ricky is back and Teddy Ginn is making huge strides. We're a MUCH better team than last year.

12 teams we should beat:

1. Miami

2. Arizona

3. Cincy

4. Oak

5. KC

6. StL

7. Ten

8. Den

9. SF

10. Buf

11. Sea

12. Miami

Division games are hard to predict, especially considering you guys have to come to Miami in September, I'm thinking we split. Same with the Bills, you guys are pretty equal in talent and they are better coached. Arizona is a better team so is Cincinnati and Seattle.

8-8 is more realistic.

It got hurt in the long run? How? Developing young players rather than throwing them to the wolves? That might be the worst logic I've ever seen.

Our run defense is worlds better, pass rush has improved with a deep rotation, the secondary is healthy again, our offensive line is upgraded, Ricky is back and Teddy Ginn is making huge strides. We're a MUCH better team than last year.

I agree, but I don't think Beck was the answer at QB.

Honestly, how many games do you see the Dolphins winning this year? Be realistic now.

Division games are hard to predict, especially considering you guys have to come to Miami in September, I'm thinking we split. Same with the Bills, you guys are pretty equal in talent and they are better coached. Arizona is a better team so is Cincinnati and Seattle.

8-8 is more realistic.

Every game is hard to predict. But in my opinion the jets will lose both to the pats, split with Buffalo and sweep Miami.

Plus these are the games they can win, not what I think they will win. I dont think they will win more than 8 or 9.

Every game is hard to predict. But in my opinion the jets will lose both to the pats, split with Buffalo and sweep Miami.

Plus these are the games they can win, not what I think they will win. I dont think they will win more than 8 or 9.

The Jets will win 12 or more games and you can quote me on that.

Why don't you just put my name next to Arsis and we have a bet?

Actually one of the mods said they don't want that bet because they don't want anyone to leave the site over a bet. How about is the Jets don't win 12 games, you have to sport an avatar of my choice here until the Super Bowl is played and visa versa?

Bet?

Actually one of the mods said they don't want that bet because they don't want anyone to leave the site over a bet. How about is the Jets don't win 12 games, you have to sport an avatar of my choice here until the Super Bowl is played and visa versa?

Bet?

You got it boss!

The Jets will win 12 or more games and you can quote me on that.

Oh believe me I will. How do you expect to win 12 games without a decent kicker? In the NFL today, in order to win 12 games you have to have a kicker that can make those clutch kicks in order to win. And if you tell me that you don't need one, then you don't know football. Just look at the Jets last game, they weren't even able to try and win in overtime, they lost in regulation cause Nuge choked.

Oh believe me I will. How do you expect to win 12 games without a decent kicker? In the NFL today, in order to win 12 games you have to have a kicker that can make those clutch kicks in order to win. And if you tell me that you don't need one, then you don't know football. Just look at the Jets last game, they weren't even able to try and win in overtime, they lost in regulation cause Nuge choked.

This just goes to prove the intelligence or lack there of these Dolphag fans worrying about our kicker coming off a 1-15 season and on there way to another losing season. I would be a lot more worried about your team then you are our kicker who missed a kick in an exhibition game.

Archived