The Seahawks

Jetman_67

Oh believe me I will. How do you expect to win 12 games without a decent kicker? In the NFL today, in order to win 12 games you have to have a kicker that can make those clutch kicks in order to win. And if you tell me that you don't need one, then you don't know football. Just look at the Jets last game, they weren't even able to try and win in overtime, they lost in regulation cause Nuge choked.

As much as I hate you, I agree 100%.

We finally have a QB who can play under the 2 minute warning, I think he's going to win us a lot of ball games.

You know I watched the game, and thought I saw you on TV

You were wearing your Seahawks cap and I said it couldn't be you

I guess I was wrong, it WAS you!!!!

Ha Ha Ha!!! Now go bok your flight for this game. Trust me you all want to make this trip.

Just don't see how flying across the country to see them play Seattle is a road trip worth taking.

Miami

San Diego

San Francisco

Maybe even Oakland

But Seattle the week before Christmas? No thanks I will pass on that one.

Why would anyone want to fly to Seattle the week before Christmas...Unless your are in the mood to be depressed from the weather.... As far as the game, I hope the jets win but just because we have Brett now I do not think any game is a lock.... I even think the Miami game is going to be rough..... It always is..... Lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best...If we get out of Sept 2-2 i will be happy.

Why would anyone want to fly to Seattle the week before Christmas...Unless your are in the mood to be depressed from the weather.... As far as the game, I hope the jets win but just because we have Brett now I do not think any game is a lock.... I even think the Miami game is going to be rough..... It always is..... Lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best...If we get out of Sept 2-2 i will be happy.

Of course its not a lock. There are alot of challenges playing at Qwest Field. The crowd noise is outrageous. Aside from that the visiting team locker room is broken up into several small rooms. Its designed so a visiting coach cannot assemble the entire team in the locker room for pre game or halftime meetings and adjustments. The stadium was very well designed to create a home field advantage.

These obstacles can be overcome. Last year the Saints came in and took the crowd out early. That is what the Jets need to do to have a good chance of winning.

Archived