Browns / Giants - Monday Night Football

To quote the great Vince Lombardi:

"What the hell is going on out here!!!???"

Domenick Hixon played out of his freakin' mind and the Browns offensive line as well as Derek Anderson and Jamal Lewis just completely **** the bed. The starters left the game at 30-3 but the Browns backups have now closed the gap to 30-17 and we're not even at halftime yet. Holy ****.

The Browns arn't this bad and the Giants arn't this good.

Man I hate Preseason. Can we get to the real games please?

And hopefully Anderson's injury isn't too serious.

straight up' date=' the Giants are going to be a playoff team in the weaker conference, lotsa upside to that[/quote']

will ware even make the 61 man roster

he is like there 5th string rb

with the jets he would of been 3rd well he might of been on the outs with chapman and musa smith

anyone notice the Giants depth at wideout?

burress, toomer, tyree (pup), steve smith, moss jr, this Hixon guy

when Tyree is back that will be a deadly attack with Eli and a solid line.

I love football! I already put in for Sunday to be taken off my work schedule starting August 30th

other than that damned "NFL Network exclusive game" crap there shouldn't be any reason for me to miss a game for my Jets and Giants :character42:

:deshade:

The first quarter was pretty entertaining, Hixon played amazing.

I'd say Anderson will be okay, but hopefully it doesn't have future implications on his career. Now we get to see what Checkdown Quinn can do.

Looks like Quinn may have just won the starting job. Anderson has a concussion and Quinn looked good tonight.

I was happy with that game last night. I don't care if Quinn or Anderson are the starter, they both are mediocre in my book.

Yea, the Steelers have a murderous schedule, but at least the stains have just about the same. They won't sneak up on anybody this year as well.

Archived