Brady may miss next exhibition game too.

PatriotReign37

Who do you think will be more rusty?

Brady who has been in training camp all season.

Or Favre, who can't get past page 3 of the playbook?

Not sure why you feel threatened. I was just repeating what I read on a Patriots site. Don't shoot the messenger.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure why you feel threatened. I was just repeating what I read on a Patriots site. Don't shoot the messenger.

I didn't see any news on Brady looking rusty. Would not believe it even if I did.

I did see some news on Brett and the playbook.

Welker - No QB = Leading the Dolphins in receptions (67) in 2006. Not to mention the fact that he had 41 punt returns and 26 kick returns that season for a horrible team.

I'd say the guy is a damn good football player.

For those that give a crap, Brady practiced today.

67 receptions IS mediocre.

I didn't see any news on Brady looking rusty. Would not believe it even if I did.

I did see some news on Brett and the playbook.

I saw it on some Audio\Visual site that is frequented by the Patriots staff. They typically have the most up to date news.

The camp report I read was good. They had this exciting report about the defense:

Defense

• No broken hips today

:)

I saw it on some Audio\Visual site that is frequented by the Patriots staff. They typically have the most up to date news.

The camp report I read was good. They had this exciting report about the defense:

Defense

• No broken hips today

:)

Ya OK then.

LMAO @ a joke like you calling anyone anything except SIR. Go back to ballwashing Pennington.

Hell will freeze over if you ever admit you are wrong. How does it feel to be correct 100% of the time. That must be really cool. Does it make you feel awesome?

Hell will freeze over if you ever admit you are wrong. How does it feel to be correct 100% of the time. That must be really cool. Does it make you feel awesome?

Here's the problem troll. Welker has never done ANYTHING without moss so as of now I'm right.

Here's the problem troll. Welker has never done ANYTHING without moss so as of now I'm right.

As I've pointed out at least 3 times (hitting my head against the wall repeatedly), Welker lead the Dolphins in receptions in 2006.

I guess having 67 receptions on a crappy NFL team means NOTHING.

67 rec's is mediocre troll.

Not for the 2006 Dolphins. The leading receiver on the 2007 Dolphins had 50 receptions.

Have you ever thought about putting things in perspective? I didn't think so.

Welker has lead his team in receptions the last 2 seasons. For those counting at home that would be 179 receptions since 2006.

Did I mention his 27 receptions in the playoffs last season?

As I've pointed out at least 3 times (hitting my head against the wall repeatedly), Welker lead the Dolphins in receptions in 2006.

I guess having 67 receptions on a crappy NFL team means NOTHING.

I would say Welker is a solid receiver, but his stats are definitely inflated by playing with Brady and Moss. Is that a fair enough statement?

Not for the 2006 Dolphins. The leading receiver on the 2007 Dolphins had 50 receptions.

Have you ever thought about putting things in perspective? I didn't think so.

Welker has lead his team in receptions the last 2 seasons. For those counting at home that would be 179 receptions since 2006.

Did I mention his 27 receptions in the playoffs last season?

The amazing thing about Wes is not the total number of catches the the % of time he catches the ball.

Yes in 2006 he Mia's leading receiver, but he was the #2 option. Wes caught the ball 67 times for 687 yards vs Chambers 59 catches for 677 yards. But here is the thing the ball was thrown to Wes 100 times and thrown to Chamber 154 times. So even thought Chambers had over 50% more opportunities, Wes beat him in yards and receptions.

I never did the calc for 2006, but I did calc and Wes lead the league by a large margin in the % of catches made. For example he tied T.J. Houshmandzadeh for 112 catches in 2007. However, Wes caught 112 passes out of 145 thrown to him, TJ had the ball thrown to him 168 times.

The fact is if you throw the ball to Wes he catches it.

I would say Welker is a solid receiver, but his stats are definitely inflated by playing with Brady and Moss. Is that a fair enough statement?

I agree. Without Welker, Brady and Moss would not have had the record breaking season they had last year. Welker must be covered, and the job requires 2 men.

What doesn't hurt Wes is the fact that most of his throws to him are short slants where he catches and runs. Unlike Houshmanzadeh and Chambers he doesn't go down field in traffic as much as they do. He is more run the slant or curl, catch it, make some moves and go. That will help anyones statistics via how many times caught in the amount of throws.

Still a very good #2 receiver.

Thats a fair statement. Welker went from 67 receptions with Joey Harrington to 112 with Tom Brady.

Welker has great hands and always catches the ball. He is one of the best slot receivers in the NFL. Agree or disagree?

If he can have 67 catches with Joey Harrington throwing him the ball then he can do anything!

You know I'm fair when it comes to players from other teams (I have been defending Nugent since Saturday night) but madmike isn't. If a guy plays for the Pats then he obviously sucks or cheats.

What doesn't hurt Wes is the fact that most of his throws to him are short slants where he catches and runs. Unlike Houshmanzadeh and Chambers he doesn't go down field in traffic as much as they do. He is more run the slant or curl, catch it, make some moves and go. That will help anyones statistics via how many times caught in the amount of throws.

Still a very good #2 receiver.

Although it is true he is a slot and not a deep ball receiver. He is not the only slot receiver in the NFL. He lead the league last year in % of ball caught, including other #2 WR that catch (or drop) short passes.

I would dare say his is not just a very good #2 receiver he is hands down the best slot receiver in the league.

Archived