Does this mean David Clowney made the 53 man roster?

rick34125

I saw enough of him against cleveland to think he deserves a roster spot on your team. Good hard working player ya got there.

I agree with you about Roethlisberger from your sig, he's definitely a top gun. I think he'll bring pittsburgh another superbowl before he's done. you know if i had a choice of any qb in the league today to play for the Jets it would be roethlisberger (outside of favre of course ;)). Have you seen this clip of ben getting it done. this doesn't happen for too many qb's. he's definitely got "it", he makes things happen.

T3nQgU3B600

I saw enough of him against cleveland to think he deserves a roster spot on your team. Good hard working player ya got there.

When he was open he was wide open. That I like. Against first stringers, we shall see, but it was a good sign.

I agree with you about Roethlisberger from your sig, he's definitely a top gun. I think he'll bring pittsburgh another superbowl before he's done. you know if i had a choice of any qb in the league today to play for the Jets it would be roethlisberger (outside of favre of course ;)). Have you seen this clip of ben getting it done. this doesn't happen for too many qb's. he's definitely got "it", he makes things happen.

T3nQgU3B600

Yea saw that a few times. It's kinda cool how seems every deep ball he throws the WR goes and gets. Thats pretty much why i have the vid in my sig tho, got tired of having to defend Ben. lol

On the Favre note, i think i'm just as excited as you Jets fans that you guys landed him. On my Steeler board they even mentioned me in the title cause they know i like the Jets too. lol

Archived