Heading down to Baltimore this weekend..

Matt39

Going to Camden on Saturday to watch the Yankees...too bad they suck. Anyways, I know Gainzo is the expert, but any suggestions on bars?

Went to Fells point last year and had fun- any bar there in particular that anyone would suggest?

Thanks guys

Going to Camden on Saturday to watch the Yankees...too bad they suck. Anyways, I know Gainzo is the expert, but any suggestions on bars?

Went to Fells point last year and had fun- any bar there in particular that anyone would suggest?

Thanks guys

im going to the saturday game to.

Thanks guys

I drove down there earlier this summer to see the yanks beat them, great stadium! We bought tickets right at the box office window a few rows behind the yanks dugout and they were pretty reasonably priced.

A few years ago I went to Baltimore to the Jets game and we went out to the Power Plant to a few of the bars/clubs. It was pretty cool, lots of drunk girls, lots of people having a great time.

Thanks guys

I would recommend Federal Hill. Like Fells Point it has a neighbourhood feel but it's smaller.

Its about a 10 minute walk from Camden Yards so you can go there before and/or after the game. Lots of good bars on S. Charles St as well as around Cross Street Market (between S. Charles & Light Streets).

Mothers is a fun place and just expanded over the winter. Ropewalk is probably my favourite place. Both of these places are on S. Charles St.

Here is the area with all the bars (This link shows Mothers location). http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1113+S.+Charles+Street,+Baltimore,+MD&sll=39.277647,-76.614769&sspn=0.007441,0.013819&ie=UTF8&ll=39.277514,-76.614468&spn=0.007441,0.013819&z=16

Like much of Baltimore the Federal Hill area has a young crowd.

Have fun Matt. Hopefully the Yankees don't play the way they are playing.

I am going to see them next Thursday at the Stadium. Great seats in back of the plate. Hopefully they can make it interesting in September.

Archived