Pride on 3

Maxman

My wife, son and I watched every moment of last season's "Biggest Loser". To say that it was a douche chill moment (thanks, Robin Q.) every time those "guys" said that phrase, is to understate it by 10 to the 11th power. That's what you get when you have two Boston brothers on the show: girly-man crying jags and silly catch phrases that demean us all.

My wife, son and I watched every moment of last season's "Biggest Loser". To say that it was a douche chill moment (thanks, Robin Q.) every time those "guys" said that phrase, is to understate it by 10 to the 11th power. That's what you get when you have two Boston brothers on the show: girly-man crying jags and silly catch phrases that demean us all.

What's this thread about again?

What's this thread about again?

I'm not really sure what Max had in mind. Since most of my posts are driven by stream of consciousness, the pride cheer brought me to NBC's The Biggest Loser. Led by the bawling Boston brothers, one team of guys started using this cheer right before they went out to an event against the other team, ladies by the way. Even my 10 year-old son thought it was lame.

I'm not really sure what Max had in mind. Since most of my posts are driven by stream of consciousness, the pride cheer brought me to NBC's The Biggest Loser. Led by the bawling Boston brothers, one team of guys started using this cheer right before they went out to an event against the other team, ladies by the way. Even my 10 year-old son thought it was lame.

I thought this Thread was about Max showing Pride in the 3 inch club.

should have stayed away.. with exercise i am up to 4;)

I thought this Thread was about Max showing Pride in the 3 inch club.

should have stayed away.. with exercise i am up to 4;)

Yeah, I'm only 5 inches, but most chicks like it that wide. :)(An oldie, but a goodie. Brought to you by the Italian-American Comedy Resource Center, NY, NY.)

Actually, here's a technique you and Max might explore:

http://www.herballove.com/library/resource/penisenlargement/stretch.asp

Yeah, I'm only 5 inches, but most chicks like it that wide. :)(An oldie, but a goodie. Brought to you by the Italian-American Comedy Resource Center, NY, NY.)

Actually, here's a technique you and Max might explore:

http://www.herballove.com/library/resource/penisenlargement/stretch.asp

You expect us to click on a site called her ball love .com? Good lord man, we're at work! I don't know who she is, but I can assure you that I don't love her balls!

You expect us to click on a site called her ball love .com? Good lord man, we're at work! I don't know who she is, but I can assure you that I don't love her balls!

LOL. Thanks for the Friday afternoon laugh. I promise it does not involve anything in the transgender realm. Just some assistance to the phallically challenged.

Archived