S.D Merriman may miss season.

JETSFAN5180

Merriman + steroids = sacks

Merriman - steroids = no sacks

He's a science experiment, not a football player. Good for him though, he took roids to get a high draft selection and a great contract, great notariety...i guess no one really follows current events. When he is off roids, he is strickly average.

Merriman + steroids = sacks

Merriman - steroids = no sacks

He's a science experiment, not a football player. Good for him though, he took roids to get a high draft selection and a great contract, great notariety...i guess no one really follows current events. When he is off roids, he is strickly average.

LOL, steroids or not he'll still get sacks, I guarantee you that much.

I'd be thrilled if he missed the game in week 3, he is still one of the most dominant defensive players in the league.

Yeah, he's a complete A-Hole but I like watching him. He's a great pass rusher and I'd take him on the Jets any day.

Matt Light owns his arse, which is a weird thing to say, as he is a turnstile when it comes to speed rushers.

Merriman can go F himself.

I never hope for harm to come onto any player--but sometimes it just feels better knowing that the injury-bug has found other teams to bother.

I guess it doesn't hurt (also) when the injuries occur on top-seeded AFC teams--that we happen to play in the first 3-weeks.

Yeah, he's a complete A-Hole but I like watching him. He's a great pass rusher and I'd take him on the Jets any day.

What? He's a really nice guy. I met him while I was in San Diego. And he seems to like our team too. He seems like a normal, chill dude to me. If you didn't know who he was he is very easy to just completely miss.

What? He's a really nice guy. I met him while I was in San Diego. And he seems to like our team too. He seems like a normal, chill dude to me. If you didn't know who he was he is very easy to just completely miss.

Maybe you're right, but basically the entire San Diego team come accross as some very ****y A-holes. Obviously I've never met any of them so am just judging from what I've seen on the field, so you're probably right about him.

Archived