you get one hour with any male on earth......

MrsTaborJet

My dad

oh geeeeez :oops: ..i guess i was thinking it in a more well... different way... thus my answer of george...

i guess i will change it to my grandpa..

wait .. no .. never mind.. i will stick with george :P

<an hour with my grandpa would just make me sad because i would want more time>

oh geeeeez :oops: ..i guess i was thinking it in a more well... different way... thus my answer of george...

i guess i will change it to my grandpa..

wait .. no .. never mind.. i will stick with george :P

<an hour with my grandpa would just make me sad because i would want more time>

Don't change your answers... How else was I suppose to answer this thread seriously?!? LOL

The ladies are entitled to their own threads...have at them. :winking0001:

Apparently not, because whatever we start is quickly and routinely changed to sports, sex or sexual innuendo. Really tired of it to be honest.

Not sure if you're being serious with this or not but where did this thread give any specific topic? Where was it implying that it was a 'ladies' only thread?

My comment was a joke, wasn't meaning to drive the thread off topic (Not sure how I did) or annoy anyone. This is a football forum, I was making a football related joke assuming that most people who read it would understand it.

Not sure if you're being serious with this or not but where did this thread give any specific topic? Where was it implying that it was a 'ladies' only thread?

My comment was a joke, wasn't meaning to drive the thread off topic (Not sure how I did) or annoy anyone. This is a football forum, I was making a football related joke assuming that most people who read it would understand it.

You're way to serious buddy, chill out would ya. :cool0044:

we know you are just joking!! lol

i just like egging the topic on :)

This is not the football forum,there is your mistake.

That's not my point. My joke stayed on topic with the thread, if you no what I mean. Jetnation.com is a football forum as a whole and thus I'd expect people posting on it regardless of whether it's the lounge or NFL Talk to be able to relate to a Jet fan wanting to hurt Bill Bellicheat.;-)

That's not my point. My joke stayed on topic with the thread, if you no what I mean. Jetnation.com is a football forum as a whole and thus I'd expect people posting on it regardless of whether it's the lounge or NFL Talk to be able to relate to a Jet fan wanting to hurt Bill Bellicheat.;-)

Again, way too serious and defensive. Sorry, no smilie available for this post. Truly, sorry.

Archived