Packers Vs. Broncos

McGraw38

Brian Brohm has been incredibly unimpressive throughout the preseason. I am shocked that the Packers haven't went after an experienced QB to backup Rodgers. They have no proven QB's on that entire roster.

I read in the paper this morning that they were likely going to add a Veteran QB after the cut downs, whether via free agency or trades. They would then send Flynn to the practice squad.

I read in the paper this morning that they were likely going to add a Veteran QB after the cut downs, whether via free agency or trades. They would then send Flynn to the practice squad.

Flynn has been much, much better than Brohm.

According to some Packer fans I've been talking too he'd likely be cut only for the high draft pick they used on him. His play has been beyond awful.

Flynn has been much, much better than Brohm.

According to some Packer fans I've been talking too he'd likely be cut only for the high draft pick they used on him. His play has been beyond awful.

I agree, the Packers won't flat out cut a 2nd round pick, simple as that. They say Brohm is the better mental QB. I don't know, he's got all the tools, just doesn't seem to be putting it together.

Archived