If you could spend one hour with ecurb, what would you do?

ECURB

so hmm we expecting a lot of theads declaring your love for cotch? LOL LOL::wub

Pretty much.... got his jersey last year.... but it looks like this year is gonna be huge for him...

Ever since that catch week 3 VS the Pats in 06'.... Love the guy.... I was there in person and still cant beleive it.

Pretty much.... got his jersey last year.... but it looks like this year is gonna be huge for him...

Ever since that catch week 3 VS the Pats in 06'.... Love the guy.... I was there in person and still cant beleive it.

I was there too. It's a wonder he made that up standing, and then to have the awareness to run it up field for the TD--amazing. I don't know how he didn't snap his leg or something on that, it was bent all the way after the second Pats guy came from underneath. We had a comeback brewing there for a while, with that and Coles' long TD. Both were really exciting to watch plays after the catch.

I was there too. It's a wonder he made that up standing, and then to have the awareness to run it up field for the TD--amazing. I don't know how he didn't snap his leg or something on that, it was bent all the way after the second Pats guy came from underneath. We had a comeback brewing there for a while, with that and Coles' long TD. Both were really exciting to watch plays after the catch.

You were there?

What an awesome catch!

Watch out for the "ecurb" JEts custom jersey this season...

You were there?

What an awesome catch!

Watch out for the "ecurb" JEts custom jersey this season...

Yep, I was there. Truly a great catch, a total WTF moment.

I'll be the only skinny guy in a Nuge jersey while you'll be the only loser to wear his name backwards on the back of a jersey. That's if I go to another Jets game this year...

Archived