Be honest

4HCrew

I have seen passes in this preseason I have not seen aJet QB throw in years-that makes it exciting again. On a side note we have to pick up the ground game production that we have seen so far in the pre season.

I have seen passes in this preseason I have not seen aJet QB throw in years-that makes it exciting again. On a side note we have to pick up the ground game production that we have seen so far in the pre season.

I agree on both counts. I have never seen a Jets QB make some of the throws made last night and the Jets HAVE to improve the running game.

He threaded a ball into an incredibly tight spot--with unbelievable pace- last night that everyone kinda gasped. I think it was a throw to Keller that he dropped. For him to see that opening and actually get the ball there on time for the receiver was amazing. Chad--or Clemens, for that matter--dreams of that throw.

It seems that he has been reading into some of his own media hype and just blasting the ball in there sometimes when he doesn't need to throw it that hard. I saw a few passes where he rocketed the ball in there so hard it just bounced off the receivers hands and on like 2-3 plays it seemed like he didn't need to throw it that hard.

Brett has made some of the best throws we have seen as Jets fans in 20 years...sure they have meant nothing but this guy is still one helluva qb... going to be a very interesting season. Ok off his jock now :cheers:

you know what's funny - browning nagle threw some great balls in preseason as well.

i can't believe those 2 were drafted in the same class. nagle has been done for a decade and favre still looks great, amazing.

you know what's funny - browning nagle threw some great balls in preseason as well.

i can't believe those 2 were drafted in the same class. nagle has been done for a decade and favre still looks great, amazing.

Nagle was on the NFL Network the other day. He was complimentary towards Brett but took his digs towards the Jets. Basically saying the coaching wasn't great and he had no weapons. Mentioned Toon's concussion and Johnny Mitchell.

I thought it was funny.

Nagle was on the NFL Network the other day. He was complimentary towards Brett but took his digs towards the Jets. Basically saying the coaching wasn't great and he had no weapons. Mentioned Toon's concussion and Johnny Mitchell.

I thought it was funny.

Brett didn't do too much with his first team, either. I'm sure Nagle's time is coming.

Brett has made some of the best throws we have seen as Jets fans in 20 years...sure they have meant nothing but this guy is still one helluva qb... going to be a very interesting season. Ok off his jock now :cheers:

exactly

this is going to be a fun year. i am actually optimistic

Brett didn't do too much with his first team, either. I'm sure Nagle's time is coming.

Brett's first team was Browning's second team.

He sucked there too. But he got to sing the national anthem before a game, so that's nice.

He threaded a ball into an incredibly tight spot--with unbelievable pace- last night that everyone kinda gasped. I think it was a throw to Keller that he dropped. For him to see that opening and actually get the ball there on time for the receiver was amazing. Chad--or Clemens, for that matter--dreams of that throw.

i don't know about chad-- or clemens, but i regularly dream of threading my balls into incredibly tight spots. ;)

I've said this many times on 'another' jets website... but Chad Pennington Football, beyond being ineffective, was simply boring to watch.

Favre is making football fun again, we finally have a real QB.

I thought it was funny.

He neglected to mention that they had no QB either.`

Borgo, you never miss a sexual innuendo! lol

Hey, I didn't start it. I posted a very straight forward message about Favre's arm strength. How could I resist after Rick's hilarious, yet provocative, post? Impossible, I say. Look who's talking, BTW. You and I are becoming the undisputed king and queen of risque posts.:)

Archived