P.A. announcer

Jetsfan1015

I dont know if this hit a nerve with anyone else last night but the new P.A. announcer and his "and that is a NY Jets... First down" after every Jets first down really annoyed me. It sounded like with the pause he wanted the crowd to scream first down with him and make it sound like Pats* game. Really got under my skin. Why anyone would want to sound like a Pats* crowd is beyond me.

I was there last night, too and thought the announcer was bush league. Who thought that would fly? While we're at it, please jettison the on field interview person. It's bad enough that we now have two sets of cheerleaders, but we do celebrity interviews for the stadium? Wow, is that lame.

The Pats and the fish do the same thing and if anyone at the finsa game last year remembers, we were $hitting all over them. It's just as bad as the fginsas stealing the old Houston Oilers song. It's bogus and needs to stop.

LOL when I went to the Christmas eve game in the '06 season, my friend and I would be like "and thats another Miami Dolphins,...4TH DOWN!!!" Every time they didnt convert on 3rd...

Fun stuff.

Archived