Justin Miller out 1-3 Weeks

oxscott

Jets RCB Justin Miller could miss as many as three weeks with a dislocated toe.

The timetable is 1-3 weeks, but we'd bet on the negative end.

Toe issues aren't easy to recover from. Rookie Dwight Lowery would start in Week 1 if Miller can't and present a favorable matchup for Dolphins split end Ted Ginn.

Source: Newark Star-Ledger

http://www.rotoworld.com/Content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=nfl&id=3163

Meh. Justin Millers injury and possible absence for the season opener is almost a non issue. He's not an elite corner and I'm sure his backup will be as effective as he would have been. I mean c'mon, he'll be defending against Pennington, who, by the way, finished 11 of 15 for 94 yards and a TD last Saturday :)

Meh. Justin Millers injury and possible absence for the season opener is almost a non issue. He's not an elite corner and I'm sure his backup will be as effective as he would have been. I mean c'mon, he'll be defending against Pennington, who, by the way, finished 11 of 15 for 94 yards and a TD last Saturday :)

typical Chad day, but lets not forget it WAS against Herm & the Chiefs

Rookie Dwight Lowery would start in Week 1 if Miller can't and present a favorable matchup for Dolphins split end Ted Ginn.

favorable FOR Ted Ginn Jr?????? Hell-ooooo....we'll be sure to ask Ginn as he watches Lowery pick his noodle-armed QB off on his way to da house in 2 weeks

Wow, that's an average of 8.5 yards per completed pass in a pre-season game against Herm's Chiefs. Real impressive. :rl:

I wasn't even aware it was possible for a starting QB to complete 11 passes & still have under 100 yards.

I am so happy he isn't here anymore.

Wow, that's an average of 8.5 yards per completed pass in a pre-season game against Herm's Chiefs. Real impressive. :rl:

I wasn't even aware it was possible for a starting QB to complete 11 passes & still have under 100 yards.

I am so happy he isn't here anymore.

I swear it's like we can now just go back into the archives and copy and paste all the stuff Tex had been saying about Chad for the last five years and it'll all still fit....I too am glad to be rid of him knowing full well he's still capable of winning a game or two and may even beat the Jets someday-I still like my chances better withOUT him

Pretty sure Ginn will be matched up and locked up vs Revis. He's the #1 WR in Miami I believe. I want to see more of Lowery, I really like him for the future. It would though be a tough ask for him to come in and contribute from the get go in the regular season. That being said, it would be outstanding if he could.

Meh. Justin Millers injury and possible absence for the season opener is almost a non issue. He's not an elite corner and I'm sure his backup will be as effective as he would have been. I mean c'mon, he'll be defending against Pennington, who, tby the way, finished 11 of 15 for 94 yards and a TD last Saturday :)

Look im gonna level with u. i actually agree with you, but i highly stress you put a hold on your chad infatuation. if there is one thing that u ever listen to us its that chad is not your savior. take these stats and pay no mind to them. wait till the season starts before jumping on his bandwagon. if there is one thing we have learned about chad its that he is not a savior. if i were u id push for Henne, he is your future. dont fall for chads little instances of mediocrity. you will be kicking yourself later.

:rl:

Haha! I was gonna say: Wow! Over 6 yards per attempt! That is a big night for Chad! Fish fans should get used to seeing a lot of their kickers.

Unbelievable.

Archived