Let's talk NY Jets Football -- Let's include all players and coaches

awats

I've been a Jets Fan since their inception and I'm proud to say I'll be a Jets Fan forever. I've said this before and I'll say it again "I love the Jets!" I've seen many exceptional games over the years. Saw Many exceptional players. Had many ups and enough downs to last a lifetime. I was looking forward to opening day last year and stayed hopeful throughout the season. Granted, it was a disappointing season. But each game, I could see something there and at the same time something missing. I never called for Mangini to go I always had faith in Mangini. He was changing and tweaking and finally got rid of all the players who did not or would not fit in. This is his team now and I know they are still getting used to each other, but we will definitely win more games than we lose, and we will make the playoffs. We are suppose to have a weak schedule this year, but I don't see any cream puff teams on the schedule. Week one became more important because of Pennington signing with the Phins, but what we have to do is keep up the Pass Rush and our D must shut the door on Ricky Williams. And please God, no dumb penalties. :box:

I've been a Jets Fan since their inception and I'm proud to say I'll be a Jets Fan forever. I've said this before and I'll say it again "I love the Jets!" I've seen many exceptional games over the years. Saw Many exceptional players. Had many ups and enough downs to last a lifetime. I was looking forward to opening day last year and stayed hopeful throughout the season. Granted, it was a disappointing season. But each game, I could see something there and at the same time something missing. I never called for Mangini to go I always had faith in Mangini. He was changing and tweaking and finally got rid of all the players who did not or would not fit in. This is his team now and I know they are still getting used to each other, but we will definitely win more games than we lose, and we will make the playoffs. We are suppose to have a weak schedule this year, but I don't see any cream puff teams on the schedule. Week one became more important because of Pennington signing with the Phins, but what we have to do is keep up the Pass Rush and our D must shut the door on Ricky Williams. And please God, no dumb penalties. :box:

OK awats-how about we start with you putting a more positive avatar next to your name for some good karma

Archived