LAW DEAL CLOSE!!!!!

TyLaw24NYJ

Enter into the Ty Law era. How sweet it will be to see Ty intercept Brady in the AFC Championship Game in overtime and run it back for a TD to seal the deal........THAT would be the single greatest sports moment of my life BY FAR. Yankees winning the world series was great, but seeing Ty Law stick it to mumbles would be even sweeter!

And Abraham should back the F UP and get off his high horse.

Not exactly breaking news Abe, but you have been an injury waiting to happen you're entire NFL career.

No sober GM would ever give you a longterm multi-million dollar deal, dooshey.

Enter into the Ty Law era. How sweet it will be to see Ty intercept Brady in the AFC Championship Game in overtime and run it back for a TD to seal the deal........THAT would be the single greatest sports moment of my life BY FAR. Yankees winning the world series was great, but seeing Ty Law stick it to mumbles would be even sweeter!

And Abraham should back the F UP and get off his high horse.

Not exactly breaking news Abe, but you have been an injury waiting to happen you're entire NFL career.

No sober GM would ever give you a longterm multi-million dollar deal, dooshey.

EB...wlhat makes you think the Patsies will even make it to the AFC Championship? :)

Enter into the Ty Law era. How sweet it will be to see Ty intercept Brady in the AFC Championship Game in overtime and run it back for a TD to seal the deal.

So the Jets sign an over-the-hill, injured CB to a ridiculous contract and you think the Jets are going to the AFCC game?

Dream on.

So the Jets sign an over-the-hill, injured CB to a ridiculous contract and you think the Jets are going to the AFCC game?

Dream on.

And you know he's over the hill because...?

Oh yeah, I would love to see what your take would be had Law returned to the Patsies. Probably something about how great he was and that the Pats all but guaranteed a 3-peat. What a joke.

And you know he's over the hill because...?

Oh yeah, I would love to see what your take would be had Law returned to the Patsies. Probably something about how great he was and that the Pats all but guaranteed a 3-peat. What a joke.

EXACTLY

This reminds me of the Justin Miller situation. Patsfantx and RichardSeymour were creaming in their panties hoping that the pats would draft justin miller at 32. But once the Jets drafted him at 57, seymour and tx tried shrugging it off like he wasnt anything special.

They're just alittle jealous. I mean, can you blame them? We get Justin Miller and Ty Law and they get Logan Manbitch and Ellis Hobbs. :lol:

They're just alittle jealous. I mean, can you blame them?

barton, do you know how utterly ridiculous that comment is?

Think about it, the Pats have won 3 out of the last 4 Super Bowls, are a current dynasty and the Jets haven't even PLAYED in a Super Bowl in 36 years.

Yea, Pats fans are jealous of the Jets. :shock:

barton, do you know how utterly ridiculous that comment is?

Think about it, the Pats have won 3 out of the last 4 Super Bowls, are a current dynasty and the Jets haven't even PLAYED in a Super Bowl in 36 years.

Yea, Pats fans are jealous of the Jets. :shock:

He said that you Patsie fans are jealous of our recent picks dumbass.

Archived