****The Official Who's Going to San Diego for Monday Night Football Thread!****

joebabyny

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joe

I am going -there is a whole list of people that I know are going to this game- I will not try to list them

T-mac is our leader there.

I know that people are talking about it in the general road trip thread, just thought it would be easy to have one central thread for each trip, like we have for MIA

I know that people are talking about it in the general road trip thread, just thought it would be easy to have one central thread for each trip, like we have for MIA

Dude, do you have a west coast kegerator? :lol:

Dude, do you have a west coast kegerator? :lol:

no, but I have to get on the horn with my uncle Sparky, see if he is gonna drive his new RV down from Washington State for the game, that would be perfect.

Actually, I could bring the plumbing for the kegerator with me to SD, and just pick up some garbage cans to use as coolers, so yeah, I could have a west coast kegerator, lol.

You are staying at the hard rock, are you renting a car? I have to make arangements for a hotel, I will check out the hardrock.

no, but I have to get on the horn with my uncle Sparky, see if he is gonna drive his new RV down from Washington State for the game, that would be perfect.

Actually, I could bring the plumbing for the kegerator with me to SD, and just pick up some garbage cans to use as coolers, so yeah, I could have a west coast kegerator, lol.

You are staying at the hard rock, are you renting a car? I have to make arangements for a hotel, I will check out the hardrock.

Staying at the hard rock, but not renting a car. what day are you arriving?

Ok ok ok, i know BP wanted to wait on this thread until after getting back from FL, but I just bought my tix for SD and am excited as hell for monday night football against LT and the Bolts. Who is going???

I will be watching but I def own September. :biggrin:

i'm going, flying in thu and out tue... either staying at the westin-gaslamp or the hard rock, probably the westin. i'ver got like 4-5 guys coming with me, hope to hook up for the tailgate and possibly sunday games (thinking hard rock on sunday afternoon).

the only thing i havben't booked yet are tixx for the game, where have you guys been getting them? seen some on ebay and stubhub, but the got jacked up when we signed favre, i'm thinking we'll do better at the stadium. any advice?

i'm going, flying in thu and out tue... either staying at the westin-gaslamp or the hard rock, probably the westin. i'ver got like 4-5 guys coming with me, hope to hook up for the tailgate and possibly sunday games (thinking hard rock on sunday afternoon).

the only thing i havben't booked yet are tixx for the game, where have you guys been getting them? seen some on ebay and stubhub, but the got jacked up when we signed favre, i'm thinking we'll do better at the stadium. any advice?

We got ours on ebay. If you bring just 3 guys you may be better off. I pretty much found them in pairs or groups of 4

FYI, you cannot bring bottles into the stadium plarking lot of you plan to tailgate. Some people next to me got nailed with a fine and confiscated all their beer and booze. I saw lots of Cops - way more than the Meadowlands.

Also, Junior Seaus bar sucks. IMO, its not worth the time to go there.

I get in Saturday afternoon. staying at the Hard rock. T-Mac will be playing the pied piper and I will just be following behind him. hopefully walking as upright as I can. :lol:

Sat afternoon what are you waiting for? I`ll be taking off around 11am Thurs. NJ time ,which puts me in Cal. around 1:30pm west coast time ,Iwish the 3 hours earlier was on the recovery end instead of theparty end , these things are getting tougher to bounce back from.....

Sat afternoon what are you waiting for? I`ll be taking off around 11am Thurs. NJ time ,which puts me in Cal. around 1:30pm west coast time ,Iwish the 3 hours earlier was on the recovery end instead of theparty end , these things are getting tougher to bounce back from.....

We have to fly down after the Seahawks game, or we would have done the whole weekend. Will be there till Wed though

Archived