Enroute back home...

vinnys025

Well folks, six months has come and gone, but i'm leaving this dump of the world in just a matter of hours. I will be home this weekend, just in time for football season!!! Its been tough at times, got phenmonia, ear infection, and a herniated lumbar disk in my back, but i'm coming back in one peice to see my son, which is all that matters to me. Thanks to everyone for your support, JN has always been good about that.

I miss home soooo much, I just miss the most simple things like driving my car, or sleeping in a room by myself instead of a tent...i cant F'ING WIAIT!!! 128 degrees here almost every day in july and august, i've never felt heat like this before, its like taking a blow dryer to your face...lol.

I cant believe we got Brett Favre!!!! Now i'm coming home to an interesting Jets season!!! Once again, thanks to everyone.....its FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

m_df3cb7d05508e8070f60b4b09d80ae1d.jpg

Well folks, six months has come and gone, but i'm leaving this dump of the world in just a matter of hours. I will be home this weekend, just in time for football season!!! Its been tough at times, got phenmonia, ear infection, and a herniated lumbar disk in my back, but i'm coming back in one peice to see my son, which is all that matters to me. Thanks to everyone for your support, JN has always been good about that.

I miss home soooo much, I just miss the most simple things like driving my car, or sleeping in a room by myself instead of a tent...i cant F'ING WIAIT!!! 128 degrees here almost every day in july and august, i've never felt heat like this before, its like taking a blow dryer to your face...lol.

I cant believe we got Brett Favre!!!! Now i'm coming home to an interesting Jets season!!! Once again, thanks to everyone.....its FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

Vinny, Glad to have you coming home my friend!! You just spent 6 months in hell....be ready to be blessed with 6 months of NY JETS FOOTBALL HEAVEN!!!

Go home and enjoy every you've missed.

:cheers:

Vinny, Glad to have you coming home my friend!! You just spent 6 months in hell....be ready to be blessed with 6 months of NY JETS FOOTBALL HEAVEN!!!

Go home and enjoy every you've missed.

You guys consider that heaven? Well...I suppose compared to Iraq...:rl:

WELCOME HOME VINNY !!! :sign0098:

Welcome home! Thanks for your service!

The good news other than returning stateside is the Jets are headed into an exciting year. Maybe not as much fun as you just had but exciting none the less. If your coming back through San Antonio, TX let me know and the first ten beers or so are on me.

thank you everyone for the kind words. After 3 days of traveling, i'm finally home, and already hitting the booze baby....i've had two glasses of red wine and i'm feeling it...lol, what a joke, my tolerance is ridiculous now. Anyway, All is well here so far, just a little wierd right now being home, but i'm sure i'll be fine in a couple days. only got shot at 2 times in 6 months, thats not bad at all. I dont wish that place on no one. i really feel for those army guys who stay there for almost a year and a half....yikes. BRinG on The FINs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I]

Archived