Thank You Woody Johnson

gangreenman

Listen, this time last year I never thought I would be saying this sincerely, but I think Jets fans owe Woody at least a small Thank You after this offseason. Not only was he willing to spend the big bucks in FA and in trades to help the team, but he has provided the Jets with their own state-of-the-art practice facility in New Jersey, he has taken a stand this offseason to clean up behavior at the stadium, and, despite being in more debt then the NYG, has come up with a PSL plan that is much more fair to the die hard, long time, and loyal season ticket holders.

For everything you have done for the Jets this offseason, THANK YOU WOODY JOHNSON!!

Listen, this time last year I never thought I would be saying this sincerely, but I think Jets fans owe Woody at least a small Thank You after this offseason. Not only was he willing to spend the big bucks in FA and in trades to help the team, but he has provided the Jets with their own state-of-the-art practice facility in New Jersey, he has taken a stand this offseason to clean up behavior at the stadium, and, despite being in more debt then the NYG, has come up with a PSL plan that is much more fair to the die hard, long time, and loyal season ticket holders.

For everything you have done for the Jets this offseason, THANK YOU WOODY JOHNSON!!

well if I got booted from my uppers and then my dad has to decide to spend 10,000 for lowers I will be utterly pissed.

If you want to thank Woody, just cough up your $20,000 PSL. That is what all this big spending was all about. It sure wasn't to make the fan base happy.

With that said I'm glad he did spend it and upgrade the team.

Yes it was to make the fan base happy, lol. How would he expect fans to pay a $20,000 PSL plan if they weren't happy?

Plus, no PSL's for the upper bowl is a huge, and the option for mezz. holders to pay off their $4,000-$10,000 PSL over 5 years also makes it very doable. Compared to the Giants, who charged everyone at least $1,000 dollars in PSL's, and made it all one upfront payment, this is a much better deal.

People may be shocked to here me say this ,but THANK YOU WOODY JONSON. from what I have heard not seen or verified yet my seats in section 105 would be $4000 each as opposed to the $5,000 each the G-men are charging (that may change too now) thats $4000 less and double the time to pay it off which is all I wanted was to make it doable 16,000 over 5 years works out to about $240 a month ,I can do this ,BOY WAS I WRONG ,from what I heard this morning Ithought my PSL Was only going to be $4,000 per ticket which would have been doable ,but after getting on the web site and actually seeing the prices per section mine are now $10,000 per seat. Iguess this may very well be my last year

People may be shocked to here me say this ,but THANK YOU WOODY JONSON. from what I have heard not seen or verified yet my seats in section 105 would be $4000 each as opposed to the $5,000 each the G-men are charging (that may change too now) thats $4000 less and double the time to pay it off which is all I wanted was to make it doable 16,000 over 5 years works out to about $240 a month ,I can do this Thanks Again Woody

you shouldn't have to pay that 4K to begin with

Yes it was to make the fan base happy, lol. How would he expect fans to pay a $20,000 PSL plan if they weren't happy?

Plus, no PSL's for the upper bowl is a huge, and the option for mezz. holders to pay off their $4,000-$10,000 PSL over 5 years also makes it very doable. Compared to the Giants, who charged everyone at least $1,000 dollars in PSL's, and made it all one upfront payment, this is a much better deal.

Actually, I agree, the PSL's are a lot better then I thought they would be

**** WOODY IF I GET MOVED TO0 THE REALLY EXPENSIVE SEATS AFTER BEING IN THE FREE UPPERS!

Knowing i could get bounced from the uppers and have to possibly get tickets in the 5,000 dollar area which would be 20,000 all together with my 4 tickets I WOULD RATHER HAVE TO SPEND 4,000 IN PSLS TO KEEP THE TOP THAN PAY 20,000!

The people who get bounced would be happier spending 1,000 to keep their seats than pay a lot more.

But 20,000 over 5 years is doable. Ill be scrrewed if I get offered 15,000 per seat.

**** WOODY IF I GET MOVED TO0 THE REALLY EXPENSIVE SEATS AFTER BEING IN THE FREE UPPERS!

Knowing i could get bounced from the uppers and have to possibly get tickets in the 5,000 dollar area which would be 20,000 all together with my 4 tickets I WOULD RATHER HAVE TO SPEND 4,000 IN PSLS TO KEEP THE TOP THAN PAY 20,000!

The people who get bounced would be happier spending 1,000 to keep their seats than pay a lot more.

But 20,000 over 5 years is doable. Ill be scrrewed if I get offered 15,000 per seat.

The seniority thing would have happened whether or not there were no PSLs in the uppers. Suck it up, he actually set up an extremely fair system and put out fair prices.

The seniority thing would have happened whether or not there were no PSLs in the uppers. Suck it up, he actually set up an extremely fair system and put out fair prices.

Absolutely. If I don't want to pay the 20,000 why wouldn't I pay $1000 for a psl

in the upper deck.

I think he gets props for the system that was set up.

I can see Giant fans marching on the Giant front offices with torches and clubs.

Absolutely. If I don't want to pay the 20,000 why wouldn't I pay $1000 for a psl

in the upper deck.

I think he gets props for the system that was set up.

I can see Giant fans marching on the Giant front offices with torches and clubs.

I cant because all Tisch has to say is WE ARE THE DEFENDING CHAMPIONS!

Giant fans cant expect it to be the same as the 4-12 jets.

It's not like you pay for your ticks anyway.

Archived