Kris Jenkins in the 3-4 D

Irish Jet

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw a real football once.
Is that the one where a guy gets kicked in the shin, lays down and cries while the play goes on until some guys come get him with a strecher carry him off the field only for him to return 2 seconds later.

Those guys are a joke that sh*t makes me sick! :smilies2_puke:

Is that the one where a guy gets kicked in the shin, lays down and cries while the play goes on until some guys come get him with a strecher carry himm of the field only for him to return 2 seconds later.

No, it was here:

LucyFootball.jpg

Is that the one where a guy gets kicked in the shin, lays down and cries while the play goes on until some guys come get him with a strecher carry him off the field only for him to return 2 seconds later.

Way to concentrate on the negatives.

There are many things about soccer that I hate, the diving and rolling around being the main one (although it's not too bad over here, not great either). It's a great sport though. Hence it being the most popular sport in the world.

Way to concentrate on the negatives.

There are many things about soccer that I hate, the diving and rolling around being the main one (although it's not too bad over here, not great either). It's a great sport though. Hence it being the most popular sport in the world.

Yeah they deserve ACADEMY AWARDS!

Most of the world is retarded, hockey is the best sport, the fact that it is less popular proves my point. :D

Are you kidding me? If the diving irks you so much, go watch something other than the Premiership. Never have I seen a dive in the NCAA tournament for soccer. Way to show your ignorance, by the way. The sport is the most popular in the world for a reason. Oh, and you're exaggerating quite a bit with the stretcher. (And there's a "t" in stretcher, too. Just saying.)

Archived